All reviewspalais des congresbeauvais airportcroissantsperfect locationrer cmain tourist attractionsfour nightseiffel towermetro stationexplore parisyour doorsteproom keythe hotel staffcomfy bedmin walkchampscafes
Reviewed July 28, 2015

My mother and I stayed here from 1-10 June 2015. The rooms are quite basic but comfortable. The wifi was good and we didn't have any problems with it dropping out - great considering I had to do a little work while I was there. Breakfast was great! we really looked forward to breakfast each morning with great service and a good variety of fresh croissants and breads/ jams etc. Only continental breakfast on offer but that suits me just fine! There are some amazing restaurants near the hotel and if you are in the area, make sure you go to Le Relais De Venise which is just a couple of minutes walk from the hotel. There are always lots of people lined up outside the restaurant and when you go you will understand why! Getting back to the hotel - we found the concierge to be very helpful and all with excellent english. Close to the Metro and only about a 10-15 minutes walk to the Arc de Triomphe and the start of the Champs Elysees. Its the only hotel I have stayed in while in Paris so I have no comparison there but I think it is well worth a stay and would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2015 via mobile

Fertel Maillot is a small, cute, chic hotel in the heart of Paris. Right across the road from RER and metro station, it only takes a few minutes to get to all the must see places. It's surrounded by wonderful restaurants. Location could not be better. Beds were very comfy, air con was great, free wifi, great bathroom, breakfast was limited by lovely. The staff are all very friendly and multi-lingual. I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 5, 2015

Just finished a five day stay at this very good hotel,really enjoyed our stay nice comfortable room very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfasts were also good and for a relatively small hotel we were extremely pleased with our stay. Every thing you'd want from a hotel you just about got and I'd have nothing but compliments to say.

Room Tip: Possibly a high rise room like the one we had
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Brian S
Reviewed June 30, 2015 via mobile

Myself and my boyfriend have just got back from a long weekend in Paris. We would recommend this hotel, as it is not only in a great location (right next to the Metro Porte Maillot), but it is also clean and the staff are friendly and helpful.

The hotel is very basic, but this does not matter if you are purely there for sightseeing (as we were), you aren't in the hotel long enough anyway.

The hotel is situated in the perfect location. A few seconds walk from the Metro and about a 15mins walk from the Arc De Triomphe and a 30mins walk from the Champs Elysees (doesn't feel this long though). Other main locations such as the Eiffel Tower and the Sacre Coeur are also no more than 6-20mins away by train from the hotels nearest Metro station (Porte Maillot). There are also many restaurants which line the roads around the hotel, so you never struggle with places to eat and a supermarket not far towards the Arc De Triomphe.

The breakfast at the hotel is simple and delicious! And your hotel room is cleaned everyday.

Check in is at 2pm and check out is at 11am. However, if your flight isn't until the evening, like ours was, the staff let you leave your bags round the back so you can use the day to sight see after checking out.

I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Emyweez
Reviewed June 29, 2015

We were attending an event at the palais de congres and needed a hotel nearby that wasn't too expensive. Compared to many Paris hotels, the fertel maillot was well within our budget (100euro a night for a twin room) and across the road for the congres. The hotel isn't anything flashy - it's a 3 star and looks like one - but it's more than comfortable. The room was a decent size, and the bathroom had good lighting (a must for a girls trip)! Even though the hotel was fully booked the weekend we stayed, it was never overly noisy. The staff were all very friendly and helpful, and all extra amenities we asked for (eg. an iron) were provided. The hotel is a 5min walk from the arc de triomphe and a 15min walk from the eiffel tower. The metro and RER are right outside, and there were lots of restaurants and cafes in walking distance. I'd easily recommend this hotel for a well priced base in Paris, and a must if attending events at the palais.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends