All reviewspalais des congresbeauvais airportcroissantsperfect locationrer cmain tourist attractionsfour nightseiffel towermetro stationexplore parisyour doorsteproom keythe hotel staffcomfy bedmin walkchampscafes
Reviewed May 26, 2017 via mobile

Was in Paris for a week of solo travel. Room was true pictures. Unfortunately, when I requested for a higher level room, was told they have been fully booked. As per the past reviews here, night time can be quite annoying with the music and people chatting at the cafes below.
Used their laundry service during my stay and only received my items back 3 days later after having to ask them for it. Turns out, they delivered my clothes to another hotel.
I had issues with their room cleaning service also where they left the pillows on the FLOOR when I came back and several amenities were not replenished. When I went down to the reception to ask for the supplies, was basically told off that this are done in the morning when the cleaning lady comes. As if that was my fault for your lacklustre training and management?
I came to realise in my week's worth of stay that the hotel staff are more experienced and professional in the day than during the night shift! How absurd!
This happened when I had a coach trip booked for Normandy, so I had to leave the hotel early before the sun was up around 630am. Due to logistic errors on the tour agency side, the pickup ride from the hotel to the coach did not arrive. When it was past 5 mins of the scheduled time, I knew I had to quickly book a cab for myself so I went to the reception and the next few minutes were a disaster.
The staff on duty had little to no clue booking a cab. He was literally searching the internet for a number to call. Shouldn't it already be on hand by the desk??? At this point, I was panicking and waiting nervously in silence, afraid that I would miss the bus and the entire trip when I remembered there was an app called Uber! I went on my phone to find a ride and almost immediately got a confirmation. So I turned to apologise and told the staff that I have managed to get a ride. I'm not sure if it was the language barrier but I managed to understand something along the lines of "taxi is coming". I was bewildered; I had been waiting for 10 mins without so much as a reply or update from you, and now that my driver has arrived you deemed it convenient to let me know now?!
I replied I couldn't wait any longer, apologised again and went out of the hotel to the car awaiting. As soon as I stepped out of the glass doors, I heard a loud angry scream from inside. Really? I believe I should be the one screaming in frustration for the whole lack of professionalism I've encountered.
Will definitely avoid staying here again.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
MelleFerreira, Directeur général at Fertel Maillot, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2017

Dear Madam,

We remember your stay in our hotel as you stayed 1 week. It is true that we were fully booked and that it would have been difficult to move you to another similar room. We are twice sorry to read that you have been bothered by the noise of the cafe next door. First, because, it would have been a good opportunity for us to tell our neighbour that his clients were making to much noise and bothering our guests (you and maybe others). Secondly, and in this context, we would have made a priority to offer you to see another room, even different. We confirm that a problem occured with the company deailing with your laundry and we are sorry about that. I personnaly brought your clothes in your room when they had been brought.
We do not agree with you when you are refering to the fact that the reception did not give you items missing in your room. We all remembered having given you extra amenities as well as sugar, hot water, etc, certainly to eat with the food you were taking at the breakfast every morning and bringing into your room. By the way, we have lent you 2 electrical adaptators. One has been given back on our request (you had to find it in your luggages when you stored them to come back later) but not the other one (you were supposed to look into your others luggages when you were back).
Our night staff know how to call a taxi. Many of our clients are leaving very early and it is obvious that they have to call taxi for them. They told me about the confusion between the request you made to have a taxi at the reception and your personnal order on your smartphone to call Uber and to choose Uber as it is cheaper. He was angry because he knew that he would have to explain to the taxi ordered that the guest left the hotel with a Uber. In addition to pay the taxi for his trip to arrive at the hotel, the taxi would be angry also (and you know the tensions existing between taxis and Ubers...).
Obviously, it cannot excuse his attitude but you should have told him you were calling a Uber on your side so that he cancelled the taxi.
We understand that you will keep a bad feeling about our hotel and we apologize.

Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

Came from Australia didn't know what to expect, very very pleasantly surprised. Superb location, metro on your doorstep, and extremely friendly and helpful staff. They went out of their way to be nice

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
MelleFerreira, Directeur général at Fertel Maillot, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2017

Dear Guest,

So glad to read such comments. You are very welcome if you have the opportunity to come back to Paris.

Reviewed March 7, 2017

I had to stay at this hotel for business reasons. Be aware that on week-ends the breakfast is only continental, but the breakfast costs the same as the full breakfast during the week! My room and bathroom was clean. Both are only maximum 3 star category. The door to the balcony had been left open in the room all day, so it was freezing when I got to check into my room at 6 p.m. in the evening. I had to have the heating running on 25C all night to be able to sleep. There is no locked luggage room. The hotel lets you put your luggage on the side of the hotel staircase, that is located behind an unlocked door.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter from the street located infront of the hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
MelleFerreira, Directeur général at Fertel Maillot, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2017

Dear Madam,

We thank you for the time you spent describing our hotel. We are sorry to read that you felt a difference between the breakfast served during the week and the week-end. Unless in case of shortage, it is the same and we insure that there is no willingness to make a difference. We will obviously mention your comment about the window to the maids.

Reviewed October 31, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here earlier this month with a conference at the Palais de Congres. An ideal location as it's a 3 minute walk.

I never had their breakfast, but understand that it was ok.

Wi-Fi worked fine on my computer but my phone refused to get on the program.

Would definitely stay again!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
MelleFerreira, Directeur général at Fertel Maillot, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2016

Dear Sir,

We thank you very much for your comment giving a good description of our hotel and the location.
We wish we will have the pleasure to welcome you again if you have the opportunity to attend once again a conference at the Palais des Congres.

SIncerely yours,

Reviewed May 30, 2016

I stayed 2 nights at Fertel Maillot.
I had a convention at the "Palais des Congrès" and the location was perfect.
The room is a little bit small but ok.
Very quiet and the personnel was very nice.
One problem: there was no plug near the bed and it was annoying.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
MelleFerreira, Directeur général at Fertel Maillot, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2016

Dear Sir, Dear Madam,

We are happy to read that you have found our location very convenient , especially if you were attending a congress, and that you have been sensible to the attention of our staff. We will think about the position of the plugs in the bedrooms.
We wish we will have the pleasure to welcome you next time you have the opportunity to come to Paris.

Yours sincerely,