the room was very small, bathroom not that clean. just one towel per person for shower and face.
I'd recommend it only if you want to stay close to the Zenith because it's 5 minutes away.
Metro station is pretty close as well, if you are coming from the aiport call them to get a taxi, they have convenient fares, 17Euro rather than 40 or so that a taxi would charge you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Paris La Villette 19eme hotel is located in the north east of Paris, overlooking the Canal de l Ourcq, 400 m from the Cite des Sciences La Villette, 3 km from the Buttes Chaumont park and 18 km from Roissy airport. The hotel has 284 rooms with WiFi Internet including 6 for guests with limited mobility as well as 3 meeting rooms. Other features include the LA TABLE restaurant, a bar and snacks available 24 hours. There is private parking for 16 vehicles, phone bookings necessary. Pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Paris La Villette Cite des Sciences 19eme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris La Villette 19eme Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris La Villette 19eme