5,163 results
All reviews eiffel tower great location privilege room bir hakeim eiffel tour de mars separate toilet mini bar nespresso machine around the corner macaroons rer station seine river rooms are small few minutes walk would highly recommend this hotel croissants
Reviewed April 13, 2018

I stayed in Mercure last 2016. Location was perfect just 1 block away from the Eiffel Tower so I decided to book another stay on our recent trip 2018. We arrived late from Venice and to my surprise it smelled like beer inside our room. I saw 2 beer cans inside the closet hanging in the hanger area. I had to clean the spilled beer and throw out 1 can inside the trashcan and the other one was stuck in the hanger. I called the the lobby and informed him about the beer incident and he said he will send someone in the room. I refused since it was really late already. I took a photo and showed him the photo as proof. He said the manager will be back at 11am. We just left the hotel and transferred. My real issue was it just confirms to me that their rooms are not properly cleaned. Missing those canned beers is impossible if they cleaned and cleaned all areas of the room.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Jobie Anna B
Eric R, General Manager at Mercure Paris Centre Eiffel Tower Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2018

Dear Jobie Anna B,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience following your stay in 2016 here at the Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel.
Please allow me to apologise for the various elements of your stay that lead to such disappointment. I can assure you that this is not the level of service that we strive to provide to our guests.
Your comments have been shared with the management teams involved and will be used to monitor and improve the service that we provide to our guests.
I do hope that we will have a future opportunity to welcome you back to Paris and show you a real Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel.

Reviewed April 11, 2018

Staff are all friendly , from reception to catering. The rooms are well organised with separate toilet (ideal for family). We had enough room for 3, but this does mean no view of the Eiffel Tower. However, the location is in a stylish arrondissement, with tree lined avenues, quiet ambiant noise from street cafe and restaurants. The Eiffel Tower offers a light show as night falls, on the hour. Fabulous sight. No street hawkers to ruin the atmosphere. They are in abundance near the Eiffel entrances.
Continental breakfast included everything you want for 4*.
The big bus tour stops on Avene Suffren and this is where the 42 bus takes you to Gard du Nour.
I recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: For couples , they will get a view of Eiffel Tower. My group/family of 3, had a room at back of hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Deby T

Dear Deby T,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hôtel Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel.

Sincerely, Eric Rajaud – General Manager

Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the mercure Paris central.
Stayed in a twin room enough for two persons. Facilities good , very good shower- separate toilet.
Very clean. Comfortable bed and best hotel pillows I’ve had in a long time.

Had dinner in hotel restaurant nice meal reasonably priced
Staff very attentive and polite.
Literally just around the corner from the Eiffel Tower which was great.
Enjoyed staying here .
Best way to get around Paris is on tour bus, I used the big red bus and got a two day pass about 49 euros
Well worth hop on and off .

Dress for comfort and wear
your old faithful shoes \trainers .

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Dickboyd

Dear Dickboyd,
Thank you for your wonderfully positive and complete review following your recent stay here at the Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel.
What an absolute delight to read such positive comments, especially regarding our staff and in particular the reception. It will be a real pleasure to share your kind words with them, such praise is always highly rewarding and motivating for the teams.
I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay, making the most of our convenient and central location and the facilities that we have on offer here in the hotel.
I sincerely hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Paris again in the near future.
Warm Regards, Eric Rajaud - General Manager

Reviewed April 11, 2018

During check-in and throughout my stay the staff was friendly and professional.

The location of the hotel really cannot be beaten. Very close to the Eiffel tower, the subway, the RER and restaurants. This of course translates in the price of the hotel.

The rooms were small but efficiently organized with a separate toilet and bathroom. Toiletries on offer are only soap which was a little disappointing. The room, bathroom and toilet were immaculate. Wifi was strong and fast.

Breakfast is not included and quite pricy as well. However, these was ample choice in the buffet.

A very good place to stay be it a little expensive for what you get (except the excellent location).

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Ellen_and_Pedro,
Thank you for sharing your comments with us following your recent stay at Mercure Paris Centre Tour Eiffel.
I am delighted to read that you did enjoy your stay with us, but regret the disappointment experienced with regards to the room's size and the soap. Your comments are important to us and will be used to monitor and improve the service provided to our guests.
We do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Paris in the near future.

Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

I stayed here from March 31 to April 3. The room was really nice, clean. Liked that the shower and toilet were in separate rooms. I chose this hotel mainly for the location and it did not disappoint. Walked out to the street and first thing I see is the Eiffel Tower. Wasn’t so lucky to get a room with a view. It also has a lot of little shops nearby. If you’re wanting to go to Versaille, the RER line across the street takes you straight over there. My only complaint is the cost of food at the hotel. I know I know, hotel food is always expensive but $53 USD for 2 croque monsieurs with salad and fries? Learned my lesson and purchased my drinks at Fanprix around the corner. Besides the cost of food, my stay here was great.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Daniel H

Dear Daniel H,
I am delighted to read that you did enjoy your stay with us, but regret the disappointment experienced with regards to the hotel food price. Your comments are important to us, did you know we have some special menu ? The 2 courses menu is 19€ and the 3 courses menu is 24€ per person.