2,205 results
All reviews eiffel tower one bedroom apartment apartment hotel self catering bir hakeim small kitchen seine river around the corner metro station dishwasher supermarket monoprix hob charles bakery
Reviewed November 24, 2014

This is an Apartment-Hotel. Great if you want the location and to save money, but it's more somewhere to live rather than somewhere to stay.

There are many families living here, presumably as the parents are working nearby. The result is kids running around, going up/down the lifts and sitting in the lobby until midnight. It's a bit strange if you're used to normal hotels. That aside, the rooms were pretty good - the aircon was decent, the pulldown bed fine and the bathroom fine. Didn't use any of the kitchenette facilities, but it had everything you'd need (fridge/freezer, hob, sink, iron, etc.).

If you're working for a while, the rates are cheaper so it may be a good choice to set up base here. However if you're visiting for a few days - avoid. You can get better hotels for less just a few metro stops away - there isn't really any need to stay this close to the eiffel tower (if that's what you're after).

Room tip: Avoid floors with families in residence - it gets noisy
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Antoine P, Directeur général at Aparthotel Adagio Paris Centre Tour Eiffel, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2014

Dear Customer,
The entire Adagio staff team would like to join me in thanking you for your comment. Your message has been shared with our staff teams, so that we can continue to enhance the quality of the service we provide.
We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again soon at one of our Adagio aparthotels in Europe.
Kind regards,

Reviewed November 19, 2014

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Reviewed November 18, 2014

positive aspect: next to eiffel tour

You will enjoy a twin bed room (really small bed...) , dirty and noisy place...(i was not able to sleep until 3am)
Receptionists are not friendly at all.

So... Just avoid and stay anywere else!

Room tip: Just dont go!
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
6  Thank Laurent_69_2014

Dear Customer,
Thank you for your comment, which has been carefully noted. We would like to apologise for the staffs behavior, the dirt and noise. We attach a great deal of importance to correcting any errors that occur, with a view to enhancing our quality standards and customer satisfaction levels.
Your comment has therefore been passed on to the duty manager, who will make every effort to ensure that this problem does not recur.
I do hope that we shall have the opportunity to see you again, so that we can offer you a better experience next time.
Best regards,

Reviewed November 17, 2014

I was a bit apprehensive in the light of recent negative reviews, but I found exactly what I was looking for: a comfortable studio big enough for two people with easy access to the centre of Paris. Ours was on the 9th floor, but I wasn't obsessed with a view of the Eiffel Tour. My main request was two twin beds which we did get. I found the design very practical. The tiny kitchen was well equipped for our dinners - which was the main reason not to stay in a hotel - including a kettle, peculator, micro-wave, a small fridge and dishwasher. I was very pleased with the "pull down" beds which double as a sofa. And there were large windows so there was plenty of light. Our study was very clean when we got there, bed linen was perfect. Our bathroom had a bathtub, shower pressure was nice and hot. Even though I recycle regularly, I found it difficult to do so with the small bins provided as they got quite full. I should have asked where to empty them myself. I only dealt with the gentleman at the reception, and I found him polite and efficient. On my last day I asked him to order us a taxi, and because I was late I'm not sure I even said thank you - so if he is reading this "thank you". I did call reception a couple of times to request silly things, and on both occasions I had no problems with the ladies that answered the phone. When I went to collect our suitcases from the luggage area I did not have a key to open the door, and a member of staff passing by quickly offered to help. What else can I say. Oh, about the guys standing outside the door, yes, we did notice both men and women standing outside the doors. I guess the men were long staying members of the place, and the ladies were obviously tourists. They all were smoking outside the entrance doors, as it happens pretty much everywhere since the introduction of the smoking ban. I was never bothered by any of these groups, and they even offered to use their cards to open the door for us. Anyway, there was always a doorman inside welcoming the guests. Internet connection is not great, and my phone sent me strong "warning" signals not to use it. But I did go down to the business centre where there are three PCs available and I used those. The place is 10-15 minute walk to the tour, another 10 minutes to a metro station, very easy access to main attractions and lots of shops in the area. I did not use the gym nor the pool. In the lift and corridors you can smell some foods sometimes, which is to be expected where people are actually cooking.

Room tip: Our simple studio was nice, clean and extremely quiet, so I can only imagine the other apartments will be, too.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Antoine P, Directeur général at Aparthotel Adagio Paris Centre Tour Eiffel, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2014

Dear Customer,
The entire Adagio staff team would like to join me in thanking you for your comment. We were very happy to read that your stay with us lived up to your expectations.
We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again soon.
Kind regards,

Reviewed November 10, 2014

Great location, great views if high enough up, service is terrible, rooms are tired, not particularly clean, staff are very unhelpful, try and avoid a receptionist named Miriam (or similar) - which of course means the hotel management is poor.

The Accor Group needs to take a good look at this affiliate.

We would never stay again at any Adagio property anywhere ever again.

Robert Keown

Room tip: Ask for Eiffel Tower view room
Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Robert K
Antoine P, Directeur général at Aparthotel Adagio Paris Centre Tour Eiffel, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2014

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your comment, which has been carefully noted. We would like to apologise for the staffs attitude. We attach a great deal of importance to correcting any errors that occur, with a view to enhancing our quality standards and customer satisfaction levels. Your comment has therefore been passed on to the duty manager, who will make every effort to ensure that your experience with unhelpful staff does not recur.
We would like to assure you that the necessary measures have been taken with our technical manager and our housekeeper in order to improve the quality of the apartments. We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again at the Adagio Paris Tour Eiffel.
Best regards,