All reviews marie antoinette les halles within walking distance duplex room restaurants bars spiral staircase small hotel air conditioning walk in shower quiet street reception area amazing hotel our honeymoon mini bar louvre floor elevator
Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

I spent just one night in Paris before catching a flight back to the US and I reserved here because of the neighborhood. I used to live in Paris so I know it well. Upon my arrival, I was at first put off by the black and red foyer and tiny reception desk but they showed me to my room which is on the 5th floor and the room was wonderful. Cozy, luxurious, great bathroom and lovely all around. It features a lovely beam which must be 400 years old which I loved. The staff was very nice, friendly and helpful. In the evening there is no one at the desk, so you use a code to enter the hotel and elevator. Since I am a solo female that put me off a bit at first, but everything was fine. It's also one of the best neighborhoods in Paris but on a quiet street so no street noise which is important to me as I'm a light sleeper. I'd much rather stay in a small hotel such as this one than a large bustling one. I would stay here again!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Nubiana2015
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

While the location is convenient, my first floor room looked a little battered: walls and furniture were scuffed, the bathroom ceiling needed painting, and there was a hole in the sheer curtains. The reception area is tiny, but the room was a good size.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank mrsirin
Reviewed March 17, 2017 via mobile

This is a small and very beautiful hotel. It has 6 rooms(1 room per floor) and each one of them is decorated to represent a major french event. The location of the hotel is its biggest advantage. It's 2 minutes away from Musée de Louvre on foot. It's​ also within a walking distance from many major attractions such as Norte Dame Cathedra.

The staff are friendly, smiling and welcoming. Due to issues with booking website, breakfast hasn't been included in my reservation. Despite this confusion, they offered me breakfast daily for free.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Karim K, Responsable réception at Hotel Konfidentiel, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2017

Dear Mister,

Thank you for your nice comment, we are very pleased that our hotel fits you and your needs. We hope to see you during your next stay in Paris !

Marine

Reviewed December 26, 2016

We stayed there for during 3 Dec-7 Dec 2016. The duplex room is beautiful and the location is great. It is very easy to walk to the Louvre Museum and Metro. But the best thing in this hotel is the staff. All of them are very nice, kind and super helpful. They made us feel like staying at home. Thank you very much for giving us the warm welcome and wonderful time. Definitely, it is the perfect place to stay in Paris.

Room Tip: The duplex room is wonderful.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 18, 2016 via mobile

We stayed there for a week end. The location is great. The staff is very nice. The hotel is very small but the rooms are very good. It is the perfect place to explore les Halles, the louvre and surroundings and the Marais. Definitely a very good choice

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Karim K, Propriétaire at Hotel Konfidentiel, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2016

Dear João

Thanks for taking the time to comment in your stay with us.

We are happy to know that you spend a nice stay with us.
We will be delightful to welcome you for your next stay in Paris.

Kind regards.