With a last minute business trip to Paris and the Paris Air Show in town, hotel rooms were limited. This hotel was in a good neighborhood and close to the metro. Unfortunately, there were bedbugs. I noticed a bug on the pillowcase when I woke from a nap but due to jetlag and overall exhaustion, I figured the chances of it being a bedbug were slim to none. Later that evening, I checked the rest of the bed and saw nothing. At 2am I awoke itching and when I turned on the light, there were 2 more on my pillowcase. In the time it took me to repack my bag in order to move to another room, I found and killed 8 bugs. I had several spots on my arms and a number of blood stains on the sheets. YUCK!
I don't know if one room can be infected without the rest of the hotel but I was in room 503.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel’s atmosphere is quintessentially “Rive Gauche”, decorated with character, elegant lines and a subtly refined elegance throughout ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Vaneau Saint Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vaneau Saint Germain Hotel
- Vaneau Saint Germain Paris