Just spent 4 night there, location cant be beat, room very nice with cable, clean, nice people to help you, I paid about $160 a night booking internet in advance which for central nice hotel in Paris is very good deal, did not take breakfast as 14 euros was much too high for what they had. Grocery store right across street, wonderful restaurants, for me this is perfect hotel, I will stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel’s atmosphere is quintessentially “Rive Gauche”, decorated with character, elegant lines and a subtly refined elegance throughout ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, HRS and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Vaneau Saint Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vaneau Saint Germain Hotel
- Vaneau Saint Germain Paris