Mixed review. My husband, daughter and I stayed 3 nights in late June on our way home from a longer trip to Europ. Since it was high season our options were pretty limited in the 7th. Like the rest of the reviews, the location was very good - just steps to a Metro station. The beds were comfortable. Yes, it was noisy. We were on the third floor and the traffic was quite noisy. The maid did not come one day and I thought they could have kept the hallways neater - there was always laundry and cleaning carts out. The hotel staff was very helpful in helping us with directions, airport transfers, Metro routes to Versailles, etc. They were very nice to us. This is an ok hotel for a short stay but next time I would rent a flat if staying longer in Paris. It is no
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel’s atmosphere is quintessentially “Rive Gauche”, decorated with character, elegant lines and a subtly refined elegance throughout ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Vaneau Saint Germain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vaneau Saint Germain Hotel
- Vaneau Saint Germain Paris