1,061 results
All reviews rooftop bar eiffel tower montmartre area beautiful montmartre moulin rouge sacre coeur l'occitane products cool hotel excellent hotel separate shower walk in shower top floor reception staff are nespresso machine hotel restaurant eiffel tour a lovely stay
Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

This is the third time I’ve stayed at the Terrass and I will always stay here when I’m in Paris. The location is great and if you don’t mind a walk, it’s easy enough to walk to the main sites in Paris. Montmartre is great, with lots of quirky bars and restaurants.

The Terrass is worth staying in for the roof terrace and amazing views of Paris and the Eiffel Tower.

The staff are lovely, nothing is too much trouble. The beds are so comfortable and the showers are amazing.

The welcome back complementary bottle of wine was a lovely touch.

Thank you for having us Terrass, we will see you soon!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 14, 2018

My husband and I spent 3 nights at Terrass on the front end of our vacation. It was my first time in the city so I was unsure of the choice of neighborhood but the hotel and Montmatre were absolutely perfect. We opted for the first room upgrade which includes a larger bedroom and bathroom with both tub and shower. The tub was MASSIVE. We used it every night. The bed and pillows were high quality and we were fortunate enough to have a room overlooking the cemetery. Reception was great. The only issues were that the air conditioning did not cool the room down very well but we didn't bother to mention to staff. Also, I had opted to have a van pick us up from the airport. Our flight from Chicago was 3 hours late so we were hanging around the airport for awhile and then there was a miscommunication between the hotel ambassador and the driver which led to being on opposite ends of the airport. When he finally called me and found out we'd been told to go to the opposite side of the airport he told us to get a cab! Which we did and was very simple. No charges for all of that just a little confusion at the beginning of the trip. Last thing I'll say is we stayed at a different hotel in the 3rd on our way out of town and that REALLY showed us how awesome Terrass is. The room was an absolute shoebox in a questionable neighborhood. When we go back to Paris I will most definitely will be staying at Terrass.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2018

How would you feel when you check in your room and find a personalized note giving birthday wishes and a complimentary champagne bottle to celebrate it?!

These small attention to details makes a good place great.

The location is great. The roof top restaurant and the view it gives are amazing. Wonderful people working there. And last but not the least, proximity to Monmartre and Moulin Rouge.

Room Tip: choose a room with Eiffel view
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

Lucky enough to make a second visit and even luckier to stay at The Terrass.
Set in Monmartre, a stones through from the Moulin Rouge and the Sacre Coure. Both walkable in about 10 minutes.
The hotel rooms are boutique in style, comfortable with air con. En suite spacious. Wifi free and excellent speed.
The staff are friendly and nothing is too much trouble.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

My son and I enjoyed our stay here. Our suite was very nice and we had a view of the Eiffel Tower. The staff was very friendly and the rooftop breakfast buffet was fantastic. We would come back here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family