“Great Steak Dinner”
Review of Santa Carne

Santa Carne
Reserve with
Santa Carne is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #453 of 18,608 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Bastille / Oberkampf
Reviewed March 20, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I had a great meal at Santa Carne. The food, service and ambiance were all top class. Highly recommended.

Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

Delicious. Great little spot with wonderful food and staff. The empanadas are great - I recommend the corn. Steak was perfectly cooked and came with 3 sauces I wanted to drink they were so tasty. Highly recommend.

Reviewed March 9, 2017 via mobile

We were here with friends after reading the reviews from TRIPADVISOR. Our Italian doctor friend working in Paris brought us here. The Argentina Steak which many visitors gave good reviews REALLY has the best texture once you bite on it. Salads and potatoes are tasteful. Staff are friendly and helpful. SERVICE EXCELLENCE. Restaurant is cozy. Prices are very reasonable. Very highly recommended.

Reviewed March 6, 2017 via mobile

My friend and I were craving for an Argentinian steak when we found Santa Crane at TripAdvisor. In summary we had Empenadas and they were very good and filet and ribeye steaks and they were average. The restaurant ambience is nice and service is good.

Reviewed March 3, 2017 via mobile

The food here was just amazing. Everything was perfect, except a slow waiter. The place was packed and only two people working, so they still get a five from me. The extremely handsome "runner" didn't make things worse. Well worth a visit!