Hotel La Manufacture(Paris)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$77
US$67
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$211
  • Fitness centre
Citadines Place d'Italie Paris(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$107
Agoda.com
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$118
US$110
  • Room Service
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$144
Official Site
Le 55 Montparnasse Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$333
US$145
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

Hotel Darcet(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$112
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$1,128
US$1,060
  • Pool
1,805 results
All reviewsrue st honoresur mesurephilippe leboeufcamelia restaurantguest relationsthe general managerplace vendomeconcierge teammemorable stayroom servicerooms are spacioushome away from homefour seasonsfabulous hotelperfect locationbottle of champagnemacaroons
Reviewed April 20, 2018

Stayed in Mandarin Oriental Paris for one night, came for a last minute appointment in Paris. Was only dropping my suitcase and run! Once I gave my luggage, realized I had forgotten something in the suitcase, Clemence helped me to get what I needed from it and assisted me very professionally. Even in that brief moment I arrived, I was greeted and welomed by the General Manager, Mr Philippe Leboeuf and the Hotel Manager, Sonia Timsiline.

In the evening, I was offered the service to prebook a taxi as I was leaving at 7 am. And the nice Mandarin touch, to offer a coffee for my departure was more than welcome.

Everything went as planned!

I stayed in Mandarin Oriental Paris for pleasure and now for business, the service is perfect for both occasions.

Thank you to the whole team for the nice and smooth stay which made my short trip to Paris very enjoyable.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
5  Thank Neeta I
Mandarin Orient... P, Directeur général at Mandarin Oriental, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2018

Dear Guest,

We sincerely wish to thank you for such a nice review and for taking the time to post it on Trip Advisor.
It was a pleasure to welcome you and to read that you enjoyed your short but nice and smooth stay at Mandarin Oriental, Paris.
We are sincerely delighted to learn that your experience among us meets your expectations.
Be assured that your kind words regarding the helpful and professional service of Clemence will be shared with her.
We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back again soon to your Parisian home.

Reviewed April 19, 2018

Fantastic hotel right in the center of Paris! Everything was perfect! From meeting us at the airport, early check in, the stay, spa, restaurant, nothing to complain about.

The hotel is very quiet and the rooms are very quiet as well. The hotel is much smaller than some of its competitors like the four seasons, and a lot quieter as well, which is a plus for us.

Housekeeping was fantastic as was the concierge and the front desk staff. My wife used the spa and said it was extremely relaxing.

The only minor issue is we found the suite to be a little dark (not a lot of windows). Not that it was a big deal, since the weather was great and we did not spend many daylight hours in the room anyway!

We have stayed at several other Mandarin Oriental hotels, and none have disappointed!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank AAndTMD

Dear Guest,

We greatly appreciate that you took the time to provide this valuable feedback about your experience among us.
It has been a pleasure to welcome you and your wife at Mandarin Oriental, Paris.
We are sincerely delighted by your compliments and pleased to read that our property went beyond your expectations.
Please be assured that your kind words about the fantastic service of our housekeeping and concierge team have been well passed.
However, we sincerely regret that you feel your suite lacked of brightness. Your constructive criticism is valued, and it is one of the best ways for us to understand how we can improve our guest experience in the future.
We are looking forward to the pleasure of having you back among us.

With warmest regards,

Reviewed April 19, 2018

A big thank you to the staff of Mandarin Oriental Paris for making me feel at home, despite the fact that this was my first stay at Mandarin Oriental in Paris. You were all professional, courteous and very helpful. Thanks for the upgrade as well! Location was great and I walked to all my meetings. The food was great, I very much enjoyed the high tech gym and I will certainly try the Spa next time as it looked very tempting, but unfortunately I didn't have enough time during this trip. I have tried many hotels in Paris, but MO was the only one that I was able to combine pleasure with business. Well done MO and I look forward to my next visit to Paris. Thanks again!

Room Tip: I liked the duplex room on the 7th floor with a view
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
4  Thank peter s

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your first positive review with the TripAdvisor community following your experience at Mandarin Oriental, Paris.
We are sincerely delighted that your first stay in our Palace meets your expectations.
It is also a great pleasure for us to read that you succeeded to combine business and pleasure and felt like at home during your stay among us.
We hope that you will have the opportunity to enjoy one of our amazing spa treatments next time you are in Paris.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon for a new magical experience.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed April 19, 2018

I feel spoiled every time I stay at the Mandarin Oriental Paris. It’s an oasis of beauty and calm in a busy city. The friendly and helpful staff make you feel like a VIP with quick attention to detail and recommendations for museums or restaurants. And general manager Philippe LeBoeuf makes the entire experience magical with his steady hand. Can’t wait to go back!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank DeborahRobertsABC

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your warm feedback and for taking the time to leave your first review on TripAdvisor.
It is a pleasure to read that you qualified your experience among us of “magical” .
We are sincerely delighted that you highlighted the attention to details and the recommendations provided by our friendly team.
We look forward to welcoming you again to your Parisian home.

Kindest regards,

Reviewed April 19, 2018 via mobile

Staff is truly caring and helpful.

The beds are large and comfortable, the rooms are beautifully appointed, the ones on the inner courtyard are quiet. The housekeeping is up to scratch!

The Camelia restaurant is delightful with a short but adequate menu of fresh produce. Service is swift and wonderful. The terrace is most agreeable on a spring day surrounded by plants and flowers.

The 8 bar is pleasant to sip a cocktail or a coupe de champagne. At night the place lightens up with tiny lights hidden in the trees.

Throughout the property some top flower arrangements brighten the day.

What makes this hotel a must is the staff, efficient, discreet, helpful, genuinely caring and almost perfectly bilingual. Absolutely no attitude at this Parisian Palace, just service in capital letters.

Hats of to MO Paris, one of my favorite places to stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
5  Thank rengephil

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your kind comments and for choosing Mandarin Oriental, Paris during your recent visit to Paris.
It is an honor to know that our Palace is your favorite place to stay.
Your compliments about our efficient, discreet, helpful and genuinely caring staff is sincerely valuable for us.
You can rest assured that your lovely comments have been shared with our colleagues.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Best regards,