1,251 results
All reviews hotel regina tuileries gardens rue de rivoli beautiful hotel concierge team tour de france turn down service perfect location heart of paris adjoining rooms five star hotel place vendome favorite hotel family room junior suite left bank would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed September 3, 2018

This was our favorite hotel. Booked through our Travel Agent, she got us a lower rate of around $485. We were stunned with the beauty, the incredible staff, and we were given a direct view of the Eiffel Tower from our room. Large room with 2 closets - as compared to the average European hotel which have smaller rooms and the very basic necessities. Most rooms had a balcony, from which you could open the two sets of windows. We climbed up and went out on the balcony. We had great views and were right across the street from the Louvre. Great hotel to walk to the major sites. Nice restaurants. Our favorite were cafes, where the chef was happy to make items without the meat in or on them. The Regina staff would even go our and get whatever food you wanted. Laundry services was outstanding. I can never fold my clothes as beautiful as they did. I love my soft drinks, iced tea, and water so cold it hurts your teeth. Ice is not easily found anywhere and, if so, maybe 2 to 3 cubes. The Regina learned I loved lots of ice and would bring me buckets of ice and leave them in my room. We were at the beginning of our trip and then on the back end of our trip, as we make a circle in places I wanted to see again after 20 to 40 years and discover new ones as well. Would stay at The Regina every time I could get back to Paris.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view. They will accommodate if available. Some rooms have already been booked for customers.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bhtatum
LES_HOTELS_BAVEREZ, Directeur général at Hotel Regina Louvre, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2018

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

First of all I would like to thank for staying with us during your visit to Paris and for posting your positive review on TripAdvisor.

I am pleased to read that the staff has done its utmost to make your stay a memorable one, in particular the maids in the Housekeeping. I have shared your review with the staff and everyone is very happy to read your compliments and comments.

The staff and I are looking forward to welcoming you back soon again to enjoy the spectacular view of the Eiffel Tour, in the meantime,

With our warm kind regards,

Reviewed August 31, 2018 via mobile

Our third stay at this hotel. Superb location with a great staff. Across from the the Louvre and walking distance to most everything. Portions of the film Reds 2 was filmed at this hotel. French antique decor throughout the main floor. Very cozy city bar. Recommend a park and garden view room. New interior courtyard patio dining is well done.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael M S
LES_HOTELS_BAVEREZ, Directeur général at Hotel Regina Louvre, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2018

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

We recently had the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Regina for your third visit, I thank you for staying with with us and for posting your positive review on TripAdvisor.

The Staff and I are thrilled to read your compliments and everyone is very proud to know that you have enjoyed your stay, I have congratulated them for making again your your Parisian experience a memorable one.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Regina in the near future, in the meantime,

Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

Just returned from Paris and stayed here for 3 nights. Everything about our stay was perfect from the staff and he atmosphere and the room.
Special thanks to Barman Eric who really looked after us in the evenings when we popped in for quick drinks.
Location is a 2 minute walk to the Louvre. 5 minute to the Academie de Musique and 5 minutes from the big bus stop.
Overall a spot on location.
The decor is very french and beautiful, which was great as wanted a traditional feel. The view from our room was amazing and we even had a balcony

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Meloney B
LES_HOTELS_BAVEREZ, Directeur général at Hotel Regina Louvre, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Dear Madam,

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing the Regina Louvre for your 3 day visit to Paris and for taking the time to post your positive review on TripAdvisor, I am very pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

I have congratulated the staff for being attentive and helpful during your entire stay, I have shared your compliments with them and everyone is very happy to know that they have made your experience with us a memorable one, in particular Eric the Barman.

We enjoy one of the the finest central location in Paris, just across the Louvre and so easy walking to the best monuments, restaurants and shopping.

We very much look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Regina to enjoy the spectacular view, until then,

Reviewed August 25, 2018

My wife and I are staying at this wonderful hotel. The location is excellent and the service is top notch. The room is beautifully appointed and a nice size with high ceilings. Situated adjacent to the Louver. I am so happy wenchise to stay here...you will not be disappointed.

Stayed: August 2018
1  Thank Howard S
LES_HOTELS_BAVEREZ, Directeur général at Hotel Regina Louvre, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Dear Sir,

I thank you for choosing the Regina Louvre for your Paris visit and for taking the time to post a positive review while staying with us.

We are happy to read that you find the service and the staff attentive and helpful, I have shared your review with the staff and everyone is pleased to read your compliments.

I look forward to meeting you in person before your departure and to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Regina Louvre soon again, in the meantime,

With kind regards,

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Regina Louvre for 5 nights and we loved every moment! We stayed in a executive King lots of space, 2 bathrooms, king size bed! Beautiful bar area! Everybody was very friendly and could get tickets to everything we wanted! Next to Louvre and lovely restaurants in the area. Overlooking the big wheel. Only complaint breakfast was a bit expensive. Other than that we had a LOVELY time!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Annelize B
LES_HOTELS_BAVEREZ, Directeur général at Hotel Regina Louvre, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2018

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for staying with us during your five day's visit to Paris and for taking the the time to share your positive experience on TripAdvisor.

We are very pleased to read that you found the staff helpful and attentive during your stay with us, the Staff and I are thrilled to read your comments, in particular at the Bar.

We enjoy the most central location in Paris, just across the Louvre and the Tuilleries Gardens and close to the city’s best sightseeing, boutiques and restaurants.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to the Regina we hope in the near future, in the meantime,