“Famous and fabulous ”

and up
2-Hour Private Paris Champs-Élysées Walking Tour
Ranked #25 of 2,143 things to do in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Perhaps the most famous street in Paris, this wide, tree-lined avenue is home to the city's chic restaurants, shops and boutiques.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Stroll up and down the Camps-Elysees and see all the outdoor cafes, spectacular stores and very chic people . This is a whole day in itself, should you choose. You can view the Eiffel Tour and the Arc de Triumph on your walk. Ride the hop on , hop off double decker bus should you chose or find a whole day your that will include the legendary avenue.

Write a ReviewReviews (18,507)
All reviews
in 88 reviews
"macaroons"
in 126 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

I can see the allure for some, but really, can’t you find many of these stores in any big city in America!? I guess when we travel we like to find more unique items from local crafters. We quickly walked down the street, and can say we did it. That’s pretty much it.

Reviewed April 4, 2018

It is supposed to be the symbol of Paris. It has a lot of trendy shops and luxuary fashions. But it is not a safe place.
Being robbed inside the MacDonalds. We lost our passports, credit cards, over $1000 euros, and other small stuff for travel needs!

We stopped at McDonald for food and free WiFi so that Jereka can catch up with her friends. We ordered the food and sat down at a table. It was warm inside. I took off my cross-shoulder purse and my coat, put them beside me. We started eating and checking on our phones. A guy sitting on the other table stood up and dropped coins which rolled over under our table. My daughter bent down to pick up the coins for them. I was trying to help, too. Then he was gone. A few minutes later, I tried to get my purse to put my phone there…. But I can’t find my purse anymore. It is gone. I looked on the ground, nothing there. Suddenly I realized that my purse was stolen…. I have our passports, all the money, credit cards, bank cards... all in there. I was panic, I can’t breath…

My daughter was puzzled. A few minutes later, she understood what has happened. She held me up and both of us went to talk to the store manager. But they can’t do anything. They told us go to police and provided the direction. We spent an hour at police station. They calmed me down and explained the situation to me. They provided a police report and advice me to go to Canadian Embassy. it was dark when we came out of the police station. We have no money at all. We wondered around in the streets. luckily we didn't lose our phone. My daughter used google map to guide me walking back to our hotel. It took us one hour walk back there. We talked to the hotel people and they are very helpful. They gave us free subway tickets next morning to the Canadian Embassy.

Later on, we heard more about robbery on Champs-Elysees. Apparently it is very common on this busy street. The local Parisians told us they hold their purse and phone tight in any public places in Paris. You could be robbed anywhere, especially at Chaps-Elysees.

5  Thank CanadaBunny
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

If you are in Paris then you are definately visiting this street. The most iconic, romantic street ever. Start from Arc de triumph and go on until concord. Vosit the street at night, when it is most beautiful.