“Good food and friendly people”
Review of Pizza Tina

Pizza Tina
Ranked #1,729 of 18,567 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Reviewed September 9, 2016

This is a nice little place with great food. Pizza was really good. Affordable prices and centrally located. Nice wine selection.

Reviewed September 9, 2016

Friendly warm helpful staff, helped me in with my wheelchair and moved things around and lasagna was delicious

Reviewed August 16, 2016

We stay in the 7th and regularly eat at Pizza Tina or get a Pizza for take away to eat in the Parc du Champ de Mars. This is Italian food prepared by Italians who have been doing if right for years.

Reviewed April 11, 2016

I picked up a "pizza" one evening for my husband's dinner, and it was terrible. If I hadn't seen it being made, I would have sworn that it was a frozen pizza. The woman at the front, as well as the gentleman making the pizza were extremely unfriendly, and seemed almost annoyed that I had only ordered one pie.
I have no idea how this embarrassing excuse for a pizza place stays in business.

Reviewed February 9, 2016 via mobile

Not easy to find a restaurant open Sunday evening in Paris. We had just arrived, we're tired and just wanted a quick pizza. Did some online research and found Pizza Tina. Modern decor, good service and really good pizza.

1  Thank HutchTX