All reviews elysee palace boutique hotel quiet street free soft drinks great boutique stayed in a junior suite great hotel small gym modern design mini bar central paris excellent location croissants choose this hotel a lovely stay easy access top floor
Reviewed January 15, 2018

Excellent stay in this quirky boutique, swav hotel. The hotel is full of class and the rooms were extremely well equipped. There were no televisions which I personally like. Great coffee machine and the contents of the mini fridge were all included in the room price minus the champagne. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a romantic weekend away

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed January 7, 2018

We really enjoyed our stay at Hotel du Ministere. My family and I got two separate rooms in the small but chic hotel and we loved the comfortable and modern aspect, especially the small details such as the Bose speakers and blackout curtains. The location of the hotel is great just walking distance from Rue Saint Honore (shopping, restaurants, and more). We especially enjoyed the kind staff who provided us with great recommendations for restaurants and taxi services. We will definitely return and try out the larger rooms available.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed December 31, 2017

I enjoy staying 4 nights in this hotel. Very nice and welcoming staff and management. I look forward for the next stay in this premises. Location and services are on the top of the range. Rooms are clean and confortable.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 29, 2017 via mobile

A peaceful and calm nest after a long day’s walk in the beautiful city of Paris. The hotel is very artistic and has a contemporary vibe. Indeed a gem in the middle of the city well worth every penny. The honesty bar is a great concept. We will surely be back and look forward to be received with the same warm welcome from the friendly and helpful staff. Thank you for making our stay an unforgettable memory!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 28, 2017

I stayed 4 nights in this hotel with my 2 young kids. Upon arrival, I met Alex at the reception. The cab driver didn't have any small change, hence I needed to change my notes to smaller ones. Alex greeted me and enquired about my taxi fare. He was concerned and wanted to ensure that I am not being overcharged by the cab driver.
Check-in was quick, and all the staff we met throughout our stay were very friendly and accommodating.

Room was well decorated and bed was very comfortable - to the extent my kids didn't want to go out from the room!

Upon check out, Alex offered to contact a cab for us to go to Gare Du Nord. The cab fare was reasonable too.

I would like to thank the staff for their hospitality and excellent service.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family