“Perfect hotel in Paris”

Hotel Saint Germain des Pres
Ranked #679 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 17 October 2017

I would definitely recommend Hotel Saint Germain des Pres!

I had perfect experience each time I visited.
From a very creative and interesting interior design, a location in the center of Paris that is hard to beat because of easy and quick access to literally everything important, nice and polite staff who are willing to help you in any situation, this hotel exceeded my expectations. What I also want to single out is delicious and quality breakfast which was not expensive for Paris and I like like it.

All in all, love it and will certainly visit again!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
hotelsgdp, Directeur général at Hotel Saint Germain des Pres, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Good Afternoon from Paris,
The all Team joins me and thanks you for these very nice words regarding your stay with us.
We hope that we will have the pleasure to see you again very soon in Saint Germain des Prés.
Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

We will always love and recommend this wonderful hotel because of its front desk staff, in particular Carlos. We had an emergency and he was able to offer help and speak French to other parties when our grasp of the language failed. He is kind and patient and wise, and he saved our trip. Thank you, Carlos!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank orientme
hotelsgdp, Directeur général at Hotel Saint Germain des Pres, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Good Afternoon from Paris,
The all Team, and especially Carlos joins me and thanks you for these lovely words regarding your stays with us.
We are waiting for you very soon again in Saint Germain de Prés.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

After trying out a number of other locations in Paris over the years, it's hard to beat the Hotel Saint Germain des Pres. I don't consider staying anywhere else now. The location is hard to beat - easy access to the Metro, walking distance to nice restaurants/shopping, tourist venues. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are nicely appointed and comfortable. I look forward to staying there again in a few months!

Room Tip: If you need more space, the deluxe rooms are a definite step up in size.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Beth56

Dear Beth,
The all Team joins me and thanks you for these lovely words regarding your Home in Paris.
Few months are tomorrow... Can not wait to see you again.
Kindest Regards from Paris.
Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I have had the pleasure of staying in this charming hotel on at least 7 occasions. Each time my stay was perfect. The location can't be beat, close to the metro, many museums and fine restaurants in the heart of Saint Germain. I can't say enough good things about the hotel staff, starting from the hotel manager Eric, to the front desk, room cleaning staff and night staff. Everyone is super friendly, kind, eager to help with reservations and directions. The rooms, although a bit small by American standard are actually a good size, they are decorated in charming prints, each one different so every room is one of a kind. The bathrooms are modern and bright, my request for a walk in shower was honored, for which I'm very grateful. I highly recommend this hotel for a wonderful stay in Paris.

Room Tip: If you require complete silence, I would recommend asking for a courtyard room.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Traveler_Beth102

Dear Beth,
The all Team joins me and thanks you for these lovely words regarding your stays with us.
Each one of you visit is a pleasure and can not wait to see you again in January with your Friends.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your opinon about our Hotel.
I wish you the very best.
Warmest Regards.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I have visited Paris often and this time decided to stay in the St Germain des Pres area. Great little hotel, super location. Rooms are small but well equipped. Staff are very friendly. We did not have breakfast in the hotel, so can't comment on that. I highly recommend and we will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
hotelsgdp, Directeur général at Hotel Saint Germain des Pres, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Sandy,
The all team joins me and thanks you for these lovely words regarding your stay with us.
We hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you again very soon in Saint Germain des Prés.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I am a professional musician, traveling for concerts is part of my job, some months I spend more days in hotel rooms than at home. The quality of hotels have direct impact on the level of excellence in my work, which is why I am especially careful in choosing places to stay when 'on the road'. Hotel Saint Germain des Pres has been a trusted home away from home for over three years, Paris is a regular stop for me, either on my way to Asia or North America, other cities in Europe or various engagements in Paris through out the year. Having tried many different hotels in Paris, I have found the Hotel Saint Germain des Pres to be not only the most charming, well situated, but also with the most reliable service. over the years I have stayed in just about every room, from the gorgeous sea themed suite number 26, to the La Boheme style number 61 at the top of the stairs, I keep coming back because this hotel has everything that is important to a traveler like myself, reliability, security, convenience, with the added bonus of the staff's friendliness, coming to Paris is always a delight, all the more so when one is sure to feel welcomed and well taken care of. I would recommend this place to any tourist of business traveler, en famille or on a romantic voyage. Everything works!!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Zhang Z

Dear Zhang,
I have no words to thank you for these lovely words regarding the hotel, your home in Paris. Each one of your stay in a pleasure for us.
Can not wait for your next stay and a coffee together.
Warmest Regards.
Eric

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Stayed at this hotel for 4 very warm days. The room is typically Parisian (small & interesting). I gather every room in the hotel is decorated differently. I liked my prints!
The air con was perfect and so despite the heat the room was easy. the room had a very large flat screen TV (quite a odds with the classic style) but on the wall takes no space.
The location in St Germain is exactly where you want to be, with easy access to loads of restaurants, bars and shops. The room keys were enormous and so it was a blast from the past to have to give your key in every time you left.
Recommended.