All reviews left bank saint germain great location croissants rooms are small charming hotel walking distance nice breakfast few blocks air con right bank visit paris again breakfast is served major sites paris hotels seine river a wonderful stay
Reviewed October 24, 2017

I am sure everybody would feel comfortable and welcome in this hotel.
First of all, what I absolutely loved about Hotel Saint Germain des Pres is the location, in the best part of the Paris, in the most beautiful quarter and located really close to tourist attractions, shops and restaurants; the staff is amazing, polite and helpful.
Our room was very spacious, comfortable, and the decor was specific, very creative, and interesting - really nice touch.

We really enjoyed our stay and we will definitely come again!
We would recommend it to everyone without any doubt!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank 123hegel321
hotelsgdp, Directeur général at Hotel Saint Germain des Pres, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Good Afternoon from Paris,
The all Team joins me and thanks you for such lovely words regarding your recent stay with us.
We hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

I stayed here in January on the recommendation of friends who are regular Paris travelers. I am so glad that I did! The hotel is quiet, clean and very well managed. The staff/employees are all polite, helpful and very pleasant. I mostly interacted with the manager and front desk staff, all of whom were so nice and so professional. They seemed to really want to help make travelers happy. The neighborhood is vibrant and lively and a short walk to restaurants, shops, the Metro and many things to see. I am so happy to be going back to Paris in January 2018, and of course, I will be staying here again!! So looking forward to it!!

Stayed: January 2017
1  Thank AMPESQ
hotelsgdp, Directeur général at Hotel Saint Germain des Pres, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2017

Good Afternoon from Paris,
I thank you so much for these lovely words regarding your stay with us.
The all Team is waiting for you in January 2018 with your Friends.

Reviewed October 17, 2017

I would definitely recommend Hotel Saint Germain des Pres!

I had perfect experience each time I visited.
From a very creative and interesting interior design, a location in the center of Paris that is hard to beat because of easy and quick access to literally everything important, nice and polite staff who are willing to help you in any situation, this hotel exceeded my expectations. What I also want to single out is delicious and quality breakfast which was not expensive for Paris and I like like it.

All in all, love it and will certainly visit again!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank tonaha00

Good Afternoon from Paris,
The all Team joins me and thanks you for these very nice words regarding your stay with us.
We hope that we will have the pleasure to see you again very soon in Saint Germain des Prés.
Hotel Manager.

Reviewed October 5, 2017 via mobile

We will always love and recommend this wonderful hotel because of its front desk staff, in particular Carlos. We had an emergency and he was able to offer help and speak French to other parties when our grasp of the language failed. He is kind and patient and wise, and he saved our trip. Thank you, Carlos!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank orientme
hotelsgdp, Directeur général at Hotel Saint Germain des Pres, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2017

Good Afternoon from Paris,
The all Team, and especially Carlos joins me and thanks you for these lovely words regarding your stays with us.
We are waiting for you very soon again in Saint Germain de Prés.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

After trying out a number of other locations in Paris over the years, it's hard to beat the Hotel Saint Germain des Pres. I don't consider staying anywhere else now. The location is hard to beat - easy access to the Metro, walking distance to nice restaurants/shopping, tourist venues. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are nicely appointed and comfortable. I look forward to staying there again in a few months!

Room Tip: If you need more space, the deluxe rooms are a definite step up in size.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Beth56

Dear Beth,
The all Team joins me and thanks you for these lovely words regarding your Home in Paris.
Few months are tomorrow... Can not wait to see you again.
Kindest Regards from Paris.
Hotel Manager.