We stayed 2 nights at the Libertel Montmartre Duperre in July. The room was very modern, spacious and sparkling clean. We got a corner room w. french doors overlooking the street. The bed was very comfortable w. fresh linens. There is a flat screen TV and coffee/tea service in the room. The bathroom was immaculate. There is AC and an elevator which all worked fine. The front desk is staffed overnight so you can come and go as you please. The front door is locked and the desk person has to buzz you in so it is secure. The 2 different desk staff I saw were both friendly. The hotel is located 1 block from Pigalle metro stop which is very convenient and about 2 blocks from the Moulin Rouge. There's a cocktail bar across the street which makes a good last stop for the evening. We did not have the breakfast, which is an extra charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish and refined, but also welcoming and comfortable, the Hotel Montmartre Opera is located between the Moulin Rouge and the "Nouvelle Athenes" neighbourhood, beside Montmartre and close to the Opera Garnier, only 1.5 km from the Gare Saint-Lazare and the Gare du Nord. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Libertel Montmartre Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Libertel Montmartre Duperre Paris
- Libertel Montmartre Duperre Hotel Paris