We were on a 5 days in Paris that visiting the exhibition and of the freedom of this wonderful city that's not the first business in Paris, but the first time in this hotel. The location is the name of the game. Rooms are comfortable, at least the top floors have panoramic views that also. A very nice breakfasts.Lifts require improving.. But we recommend to those who like Shams Elysées area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a step from the Champs-Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe, the Hotel Atala is a haven of peace and tranquility yet in the heart of the business, fashion and show district. Its sophisticated and spacious rooms, its colored garden combine charm and character to make your stay in Paris in a "boutique-hotel " style "unforgettable". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Atala Champs Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atala Champs Elysees Hotel
- Atala Champs Elysees Paris