I stayed at this hotel back in 2000 and remembered it for its fantastic location. So, I booked a reservation online for our stay when my husband and I went to Paris this spring. The hotel lobby has been remodeled in the past year or two and is nice and classic. Our room was very comfortable. However, the best part of this hotel is the staff and the customer service they provide. I ended up needing a doctor during my stay and as soon as I inquired with the concierge, there were 3 different women on cell phones trying to get me assistance. They ended up finding an english speaking doctor who arrived at the hotel in about 15 minutes and only charged 80 Euros for the "home visit" up to my hotel room. Those women literally saved our trip and I will stay there again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a step from the Champs-Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe, the Hotel Atala is a haven of peace and tranquility yet in the heart of the business, fashion and show district. Its sophisticated and spacious rooms, its colored garden combine charm and character to make your stay in Paris in a "boutique-hotel " style "unforgettable". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Atala Champs Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atala Champs Elysees Hotel
- Atala Champs Elysees Paris