We stayed at Hotel Atala for 6 days. It consistently showcased their excellent service and dedication to their guests on every level. It is a small boutique hotel that is charming and unique in an excellent location with proximity to the main sights of Paris. If one chooses to walk and savour every moment of the picturesque sights then walking is the way to go. Other days we used the Metro which was a 2 min. walk from the hotel. The closest Metro is George V. The Metro is fast and easily accessible, moreover inexpensive. The hotel is approx. a 5 min. walk to Arc de Triomphe, 15 min. walk to the Eiffel Tower and Place de Concorde,and La Seine. We thoroughly enjoyed a 30 min. walk along La Seine to L Ouvre. The director and staff of the hotel are fantastic. Service is efficient and always with a warm and friendly attitude. They were so helpful, welcoming and approachable and most of all very patient in answering our many questions! The breakfast at the hotel was full of variety and fresh local products. It was such a relaxing ambiance to eat and then relax in their beautiful patio. In the evenings it lights up so romantically and ensures relaxation. We couldn`t have asked for a better place. What made it so incredible was the feel of a mini getaway from the hustle and bustle of a busy day in Paris. It is nestled in just a little side street away from the Champs Elysee, escaping into calm and beauty. We had a balcony on the 6th floor. Our room opened to double doors overlooking Paris and we had a perfect view of the Eiffel Tower. It was such a treat to rest and look at the Tower sparkle like diamonds at night. The room was so spacious and modern with two other separate rooms. One was just the toilet and the other was a beautiful bathroom with a deep bathtub and a separate glass shower. Every detail of the room was so appreciated including the ipad and free wifi in the room. Furthermore the cleanliness was to be noted. Sheets and towels were changed daily and the freshness of the room was evident. The balcony was always cleaned as well. We would definitely return and we are recommending this hotel to our family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a step from the Champs-Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe, the Hotel Atala is a haven of peace and tranquility yet in the heart of the business, fashion and show district. Its sophisticated and spacious rooms, its colored garden combine charm and character to make your stay in Paris in a "boutique-hotel " style "unforgettable". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Atala Champs Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atala Champs Elysees Hotel
- Atala Champs Elysees Paris