All reviews george v hotel decoration louis vuitton store quiet street eiffel tower main shopping excelent location highly recommended hotel large room minutes walking distance hotel is located romantic weekend amazing hotel restaurant reservations definitely stay here again nice size room number
Reviewed November 20, 2017 via mobile

Everything about this hotel was wonderful. We had a balcony with a gorgeous view of the Eiffel Tower. Helen J. was extremely helpful and we were happy to have met her. The service was great and helped me make reservations. I will definitely stay here on my next trip to Paris!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
hotelatala, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Atala Champs Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2017

Dear Sabrina,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with the Traveler's community.
We have been glad to welcome you and your fiance on such a special occasion and we do look forward to welcome you again for other happy events in the future ! (I am sure any excuse will do to come back to Paris)

Helen J sends her warmest regards and all the Atala team joins me to wish you all the best - and a wedding as perfect as the proposal !

Hélène T.

Reviewed November 17, 2017

On a parallel street of Champ-elysee next to Arc the triomphe, Lido and Crazy Horse. Just 100 meter to the Metro. Small hotel, nice decorated rooms. During breakfast time the breakfast area could be crowded especially in winter when nobody sits outside. Nice little internal courtyard. Friedly stuff.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

The room size is the biggest plus point in this hotel stayed in deluxe room with balcony and the rooms were very very clean the service provided was good. The guy at the reception “GLENTH” made our stay very very special and very helpful in all the guidance needed around paris. Overall a must stay place if u want to stay near champs elysees for shopping and lot of bar options around.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2017

I stayed here every day for two months before I found my apartment in Paris. The staff are very polite and welcoming and the view from my room was lovely. The only negative I would have to say would be the breakfast but you have the Champs on your doorstep anyway.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
hotelatala, Directeur général at Hotel Atala Champs Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2017

Dear Nicole,

Thank you for having shared your experience at Atala Champs Elysées with the traveller's family.
We are glad to read you had an enjoyable stay with us. Being polite and welcoming is key to us and we do our best to give you a wonderful experience.
As for the breakfast , one must keep in mind that all the products we use are high quality.
Please feel free to tell us which part of the breakfast disappointed you because there's always room for improvement.
All the staff wishes you the best.

Benjamin Green

Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

I spent 1 night in the hotel while i was in a business trip.first if all I was impressed by the warm welcome of the guy and the girl in the reception! They made you feel realy comfortable and frieniness of the staff is always important!
The room is not big of course but it never is big in Paris! However is modern and very clean which is not a given in Paris.. the bathroom is also very modern and clean and in general you cannot complain for something.
What i appreciate is the fact that you can see for free the TV channel Bein sports so at a champions league night you can watch the games! There is also free wifi in the room and a tablet even though i did not manage to use it at the end..
The breakfast ia decent but i would expect more. But the fact that you can have your breakfast in a couch is interesting! If the weather is nice there is an outdoor yard where you can enjoy the breakfast!
Finally there is also a gym but i cannot comment since i didnt have the time to visit.
Even though Champs Elysees is 2 minutes walk the hotel is located in a quite street and there is no noise. So if this is the area of Paris that you want to visit, i feel that this hotel will not let you down!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
hotelatala, operations manager at Hotel Atala Champs Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2017

Dear George D,

Your first point is indeed the most important : what would a hotel be without a warm and efficient welcoming ? After all in 'hospitality business', the first word is 'hospitality'....

Reading the review, one can see that you are used to parisian hotels : at the Atala cleanliness is not only a given, it is a must.

Ah, the football Champions League... since I am sports fan myself, I can only relate... Glad that you could enjoy the match.

We take good note about the breakfast, and during your next stay (because you will come back, won't you ?), you will see the changes and improvements.

And, yes, you are right : the Atala will not let you, nor anyone down....

Hoping to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.
In the meantime, everybody at the Atala wishes you the best.

Robert - operations manager.