We have just finished a 2 night stay here which was superb. We had room 702 at the top with a large balcony/terrace with a perfect view of the tower. Large room by Paris standard and a good shower and bathroom area. The breakfast room and garden are cool with an eclectic mix of ornaments. Good choice of breakfast items and excellent coffee. Service was spot on and all staff were friendly and helpful. Will no doubt stay again when in Paris next.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a step from the Champs-Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe, the Hotel Atala is a haven of peace and tranquility yet in the heart of the business, fashion and show district. Its sophisticated and spacious rooms, its colored garden combine charm and character to make your stay in Paris in a "boutique-hotel " style "unforgettable". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Atala Champs Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atala Champs Elysees Hotel
- Atala Champs Elysees Paris