Hotel Odyssey is in a great location, only a short walk to the metro, Louvre, and Notre Dame. The staff is very friendly and will always say hi when you walk in or leave and are accommodating if you need anything. We stayed in the Orange Room.
- Great location in 1st Arr. near the Louvre, and many restaurants/cafes
- Friendly staff
- Hot shower with high water pressure
- Plenty of plugs and charging outlets including USB outlets.
- Large comfy bed
- Room was a little dirty with stains on the carpet
- No screen on the window so you can't keep it open at night
- A/C is turned off Oct 1st and there are still warm days in Oct
- Light buttons on the bed are confusing
The main problem for me was the hotel turns off their air conditioning at the beginning of October even though there are still some pretty warm days left in the year. Also, there are no screens on the windows so you can't really keep the windows open at night to let the cool air in. There were a few other issues with some areas being dirty or stained, and we had trouble figuring out the light buttons, but we liked our time here and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the heart of the famous Les Halles district, near the Louvre and the Seine, discover the Hotel Odyssey, designed by Ora-Ito and his team. Odyssey Hotel is a haven of peace where prevailing welfare and comfort. In the original style of Ora-Ito, the hotel is a harmonious blend of clean lines and soft curves and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Odyssey by Elegancia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emeraude Hotel Paris