Hotel Odyssey is in a great location, only a short walk to the metro, Louvre, and Notre Dame. The staff is very friendly and will always say hi when you walk in or leave and are accommodating if you need anything. We stayed in the Orange Room.
- Great location in 1st Arr. near the Louvre, and many restaurants/cafes
- Friendly staff
- Hot shower with high water pressure
- Plenty of plugs and charging outlets including USB outlets.
- Large comfy bed
- Room was a little dirty with stains on the carpet
- No screen on the window so you can't keep it open at night
- A/C is turned off Oct 1st and there are still warm days in Oct
- Light buttons on the bed are confusing
The main problem for me was the hotel turns off their air conditioning at the beginning of October even though there are still some pretty warm days left in the year. Also, there are no screens on the windows so you can't really keep the windows open at night to let the cool air in. There were a few other issues with some areas being dirty or stained, and we had trouble figuring out the light buttons, but we liked our time here and would stay here again.More
- Free Wifi
- Room Service