All reviews radio france rooms are small minute walk seine river friendly hotel quiet area walking distance to the eiffel tower nearest metro air conditioning bus stop the hotel staff croissants nice breakfast few blocks bernard bakery neighborhood
Reviewed June 30, 2018

The location was great - walking distance to Eiffel Tower. 10+ minute walk to the closest metro stop. The room was lovely and the bathroom spacious. The staff was extremely helpful with directions and reservations. Breakfast available, but not included. But a lovely bakery is available across the street.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed March 8, 2018

I loved the employees in this hotel. They were so helpful. Simone gave us so many great tips on places to go and how to get around Paris. Every restaurant she recommended was excellent. The location was good - safe for me to walk around alone at night. You could walk easily to the bridge over the Seine and watch the Eiffel Tower. I could also see the Eiffel Tower from the window in our room. Our room was small but clean and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent. I have to eat gluten-free and they made me an omelet every day. My husband tells me that the pastries that were homemade by the owner's wife were delicious.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2018

I stayed here on a business trip having rejected the hotel that was originally suggested. I couldn't have been happier - everything was excellent, and I had no complaints at all. The staff are very friendly and speak embarrassingly good English (compared with my weak French!), and the breakfast buffet is amazing. And the wifi works ;-)

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Philippa G
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

For a first-timer to Paris, this was the perfect place! I found my way here from CDG airport via the subway (only got a little lost, but hey!).

Reception staff were so helpful, with maps, suggestions, and support. The morning breakfast is a must, with a great variety of healthy foods, superb coffee, and mainstay cheeses and fruits and breads.

Radio France is a short few blocks away, then a pretty River Seine walk to the Eiffel Tower!

Hop bus 72 to see many of the famous sights. Location of Hotel Eiffel Kennedy is great.

Lunch or dinner right next door, too! Excellent location.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Deb H
Reviewed September 22, 2017

This is one of the newer hotels in Paris. It offers a glimpse of the Eiffel Tower when you step out of the porch of the hotel.
Location- Eiffel is at a distance of around 20mins walking from the hotel. The bridge with the Statue of Liberty on it is 5mins away and it leads to the wonderful garden island built in the middle of Seine river. There are 2-3 metro stations of different lines within 5-10mins walking distance and one of them directly leads to Eiffel. So in all- very convenient!
Reception- The staff is very friendly, helpful and accommodating. Given the general reputation of Paris hospitality they were a welcome change.
Rooms- Are small and 2 guests can just about manage living together in the room. If you have extra large bags this is difficult to live in. However they are clean and spotless. Except a small TV there is no other amenity but given that one hardly stays in the room when in Paris I don't see this as an issue. Housekeeping is very good too.
Bathroom- not large but just the perfect size. It's Clean.
Breakfast- I did not try it.
Amenities nearby- Carrefour mini market, Nicolas for wines, Monop' mini market, fruit and vegetable shops within a radius of 2minutes.
Neighborhood- It is a residential area very safe and quiet at night. There are some good restaurants nearby, some of which are part of the Mechelin guide.
I would recommend this to anybody who wants a good place to rest after spending good time in the city.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends