All reviewslouvre museumwithin walking distanceexcellent locationair conditioncontinental breakfastboutique hotelquiet at nightlovely hotelstayed for nightsaround the cornereiffel toweroperastreetmetrocafeslaundromatkettle
Reviewed November 4, 2011

Everything was below acceptable level- room size (we had junior suite), bathroom size, having on relatively small double bed only one old blanket with single sheet cover. Hotel staff was day-shift ok, night-shift terrible. All in all, never would go back, not even for free.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kiropraktor
Reviewed October 20, 2011

After confusion with a booking at another hotel we got "sent" to the Washington Opera. I was feeling very annoyed by all this but once we got into our room I was pleasantly surprised. I think it was a superior room and it was a nice size (for Paris). It was very clean and I think it had been recently refurbished. I did hear someone complaining about the quality of their room but I can say we were very happy with ours and if all the rooms were the same I would definitely recommend it to anyone. The reception staff were helpful to us at all times but I did hear them being quite rude to some other guests. It was certainly in a very central location within walking distance to most attractions. I would stay there again if I could be guaranteed the same quality room.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lesley B
Reviewed September 28, 2011

My new husband and I stayed here to two nights at the begining of our honeymoon en route to Italy.

After arriving and reciving a free upgrade we were shown our room, lovely and large, two juillet balconies that overlooked a quiet, quaint street.

The staff we all very accommendating to all of our questions about Paris, the location is great only 5mins from the Louve.

Breakfast basic but perectly fine. Yes a small room but never had to wait for table regardless of what time we went down. The two ladies were plesent, espically at our basic french!.

Comy bed, large room, extra seating area, lovely view, great bathroom with powerful shower over the bath, clean towels daily, adequet breakfast and friendly staff. What more could you want for the start of a brillant holiday

Room Tip: Mention specail occassions ;)
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2011

The staff wasnt´t nice, they looked very borded all the time and wasnt willing to help us with anything. We had booked a superior room and everything was already paid. When we got there it was a small room with an extrabed (!) that was broken. When we were leaving the charged us 400 Euros extra for the extrabed that was supposed to be included in the price.
The breakfaststaff couldnt speak english and wasnt neither nice nor helpfull.
The cleaningstaff walked into our room more then once without knocking on the door, not very nice.
I wasnt happy at all with this hotel and recommend other people to choose some other hotel worth its money.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Stheavenstreet
Reviewed August 7, 2011

This hotel is so centrally located. It's a couple blocks to the Louvre. There are a couple great little markets (like convenience stores but with fresh produce out front) that we got a lot of our daily supplies from to keep in the fridge in the room. The hotel staff was friendly, although we didn't interact with them much. The hotel was pretty nice as well. We liked our room, which was clean and had decent beds. Nothing super luxurious, but still very nice. The location is great. It's a little pricey but was worth it.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family