This hotel is in a great location, set in a picturesque square 5 minutes walk from the Sacre Couer. The rooms are tiny (as are most in Paris) but clean, comfortable and newly decorated. Unfortunately for us, the outside of the building is covered in scaffolding at the moment so the only view from our room was of corregated iron but normally we would have been able to look out over the little square (first floor room). Rooms on higher floors have views over the city or of the Sacre Couer. We were not too bothered about the lack of view though as we spent most of our time out and about. This may not be an ideal base for those with mobility problems as it is half way up a very steep hill.
For exploring Montmartre this hotel is great although this area is a little out of the way if you are hoping to visit all of the major attractions, the closest Metro station (Abbesse) is only round the corner though.
Staff were friendly and our room was cleaned every day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel set in restored historic building with ironwork at the windows; sits in a chestnut tree square on the slopes of Montmartre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Fastbooking, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Timhotel Montmartre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timhotel Montmartre Paris
- Timhotel Montmartre Hotel Paris
- Timhotel Paris