I booked 3 nights and after reading other reviews here about the scaffolding, decided to change to 2 nights. I'm sorry I did. The scaffolding has a net covering and it's like looking at the view through a net curtain. Not as magnificent as it would be without, but still pretty good. Fabulous location, friendly staff and people who are bothered by the noise from the cafe downstairs should use earplugs. I stayed in room 317, on the corner, it's a superior room and it was worth the extra money. Breakfast was excellent, good variety and friendly dining room lady.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel set in restored historic building with ironwork at the windows; sits in a chestnut tree square on the slopes of Montmartre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Fastbooking, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Timhotel Montmartre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timhotel Montmartre Paris
- Timhotel Montmartre Hotel Paris
- Timhotel Paris