All reviews basic amenities department store rooms are small decent hotel comfortable bed quiet at night air conditioning cafes french kettle
Reviewed September 17, 2017

Good location, easy to take metro directly from Gare du nord to the hotel. many Asian restaurants are around there that you can walk and there is department store just few steps. Next time when i have to stay overnight at Paris, i will stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 8, 2017

My husband booked this for my surprise birthday present. We spent 3 nights in this hotel and it was great. Hotel was modern and clean and well located. Staff were friendly. Rooms are small but about average for all hotels in Paris. Area is very quiet at night. I loved it and would definately go back.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the front of the building.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Annculbert
Reviewed August 10, 2017

Traveled in July 2017, we were 2 couples. To start with the pros -
1) Location is superb! You have cafes, malls, RER station, farmer's markets on certain days - all close by. Due to ease of access, we would come in late at night, eat around in cafes, bought fruits from farmer's market.
2) Hassle free check in and check out.
3) Polite, helpful, hospitable staff.
4) Clean rooms with basic amenities.

Few cons:
1) Small rooms (some of the smallest atw).
2) Limited breakfast - we never ate - as mentioned ate at cafes closeby.
3) Elevator really small - 2 people fit in at one go with luggage.

Overall, a decent hotel - with all basic stuff. Do not expect luxury though :)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2017

The hotel is located five minutes from the metro place d'italie, which is excellent. I came just after 8pm, reception was ok, polite but not warm. The room's first impression was good but when I opened the toilet door I saw that the toilet was used, with old pee in it, as well as on the floor making me feeling slightly disgusted. I was massively tired and didn't complain which was a mistake thinking back. Next morning, I was late for my conference so I decided to have breakfast at the hotel. Another big mistake. I payed 12€ for hard croissants, frozen cheese and butter and watery coffee. Sorry guys but you do need to improve a lot.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank MarianeC127
Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

At first, I booked thia hotel due to its price and location...The room I saw i website is a bit dated.. when I arrived, I was surprised by the newly renovated room in very good condition. You can see my picture...
Location is good..in the middle of Place D' italie where you can access eveywhere in Paris by metro/bus. I woll stay in this hotel again!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo