“Find This Restaurant”

Ranked #100 of 19,401 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Montmartre
Description: Only opened for about one month.Same owner as Le Potager,16 rue des trois freres, and Le jardin d'en face, 29 rue des trois freres.
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

We were staying within 5 min walking distance of La Vache et Le Cuisiner and read the reviews. We confirm it’s a neighborhood gem. Our lamb and “white salmon” were delicious and ample. We came at 7:00 without a reservation and were seated. It filled up fast, and by 8:00 it was reservation only. Service was impeccable and friendly.

Reviewed September 14, 2018

My stay in Paris was far less than enjoyable...that is, until I had the wonderful privilege of experiencing this little gem! Hands down, one of the best meals I have ever eaten. My friends and I were beaten down with exhaustion and agreed to try out this restaurant per my request. The moment we stepped into the cozy, single-roomed restaurant, we were transported into the charming Parisian city we had hoped to experience! The people who ran the restaurant were simply amazing! They welcomed us in immediately and treated us like spoiled guests throughout the entire evening. I ordered the ratatouille with a side of frites, and I can confidently say that both dishes are still by far the greatest foods I have ever tasted. Utterly astounding! My friend also ordered the crème brûlée for dessert - I don't even like crème brûlée and I found myself sneaking bites of hers! We still talk about this fantastic meal nearly a month later! If you find yourself searching for a truly authentic French dining experience, look no further! This place will surely surpass even your highest expectations!!!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 10, 2018

I got there right when it opened for dinner. The waitress was very friendly. The food was outstanding. The pork filet mignon with veggies and potatoes were lip-smacking. And the chocolate volcano cake thing was divine. It's a small restaurant that might not catch your eye but stop inside and you will get a great meal.

1  Thank ryantravels13
Reviewed September 7, 2018 via mobile

Bay Area foodies. This is your place. We had dinner here once and came back every night.

When we returned to Paris from Provence we went one last time. We didn’t want to leave France without another great dinner.

Reviewed September 1, 2018 via mobile

After some stresses earlier in the day and a long day of sightseeing decided to try this restaurant. I was staying at an Airbnb nearby and had seen the reviews, thought I’d give it a try as it was on my return trip. I’m so glad I stopped. My host and server were lovely and helpful in trying to decide between two choices for the meal. My lamb was perfectly cooked and the sauce! I did my best to get every last bit of that. I was much more relaxed after that meal and enjoyed all of my time there.

Date of visit: August 2018