Lovely hotel in a fantastic location 20 yds from the Tuileries and maybe 300 yds to the Louvre. The hotel rooms are small but the bathrooms are stunning and it was very clean bright and modern. We did not have breakfast in the hotel as we preffered to go out to a cafe of which there are many close by. Having walked all over Paris there is nowhere which is better located as a base and we will most definitely be back. Thank you for helping to make this a weekend of a lifetime.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The spirit of a location, the elegance of a place The Le Pradey hotel, tucked away on a tiny street near the Tuileries garden in a historical neighborhood overflowing with elegance, opens its doors to reveal a precious Paris. Between the great Louvre Museum and the glamorous rue Saint Honoré, anything you could wish for is just a few steps away. Discover the most inspired, intimate settings of a pure, serene address. A mineral-toned clarity in noble, voluptuous materials, furniture with just the right touch of modernity, charming, calm corners and muffled well-being with fragrant softness: the hotel Le Pradey's 19 rooms and 9 junior suites are devoted to perpetuating a seductive lifestyle. Pure luxury in some rooms, a Paris balcony or surprise themes in others and, of course, attention to detail in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Le Pradey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Pradey Hotel Paris
- Louvre Saint Romain Hotel
- Louvre Saint Romain Paris