Stayed for 2 nights on business in one of the Parisian Suites, which was split level and with a balcony. For a 'suite', the room was on the small side, with the non-bedroom part more of a hallway at the upper of the two levels. Hotel is very stylish with great decor although decor in the room was minimalistly decorated with scarves hanging and may not be to everyone's tastes) & friendly and welcoming staff. Its located on a fairly quiet street, but in a great area and is very close to Place Vendome, Opera & the Louvre. Have already recommended the hotel to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The spirit of a location, the elegance of a place The Le Pradey hotel, tucked away on a tiny street near the Tuileries garden in a historical neighborhood overflowing with elegance, opens its doors to reveal a precious Paris. Between the great Louvre Museum and the glamorous rue Saint Honoré, anything you could wish for is just a few steps away. Discover the most inspired, intimate settings of a pure, serene address. A mineral-toned clarity in noble, voluptuous materials, furniture with just the right touch of modernity, charming, calm corners and muffled well-being with fragrant softness: the hotel Le Pradey's 19 rooms and 9 junior suites are devoted to perpetuating a seductive lifestyle. Pure luxury in some rooms, a Paris balcony or surprise themes in others and, of course, attention to detail in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Le Pradey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Pradey Hotel Paris
- Louvre Saint Romain Hotel
- Louvre Saint Romain Paris