The location of this place was excellent and we really enjoyed our stay. However the rooms are really small and when I say small I mean matchbox sized. There is not enough place to move around. But it is right next to the sub station and I mean right next to it. There is a really nice Indian restaurant right next to this hotel as well.
Having said all this for some reason this place gave me the creeps at night. If you are not one of those who believes in all this then this place is definitely your money's worth :)
I would have given it an excellent rating but for the creeps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Paris, the Hotel Louvre Marsollier Opera, this stylish and comfortable hotel - residence of Oscar Wilde in 1899 - will be your starting point to discover Paris. Its 28 air conditioned rooms have been designed for your relaxation and well-being. Come and discover or rediscover our completely renovated hotel in the heart of Paris between the Louvre and the Opera. On the other hands it meets with all the new safety standards. Located walking distance between the Louvre Museum, Palais Royal and the Opera Garnier Next to the financial district (Paris Stock Exchange, banks and Insurances headquarters, Agence France Presse) And last but not least, the hotel Louvre Marsollier Opera is also close to the Department Stores (Galeries Lafayette, Printemps, Beneton, H&M, Uniqlo, Zara, Mango) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Louvre Marsollier Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louvre Marsollier Opera Hotel
- Louvre Marsollier Opera Paris