We recently spent a weekend in Paris at the Hotel Du Cadran. It was a very modern new hotel & very clean with lovely little touches. The staff were lovely and gave us maps and tips for exploring the area, there was no problems storing bags as we arrived early and in the evening they directed us to a lovely little local restaurant called Leo le Lion just around the corner from the hotel. The meal was fabulous and very authentic. There is a lovely boulangarie across from the hotel and a supermarket across the road. The hotel is ideal for anyone wanting to pottering around Paris, close to the Eiffel Tower and a metro station. It was about a 20min metro ride from Gare du Nord. The rooms were quiet, a little small but that didn't bother us.
I would recommend this hotel again, really lovely for the price and a great little spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set half way between the Eiffel Tower and the Invalides Museum in a charming pedestrian street, the Hotel du Cadran is superbly located for exploring numerous tourist attractions, including the Champs Elysees, the Alma Bridge, or the superb Rodin Museum. The UNESCO building is only a 5-minute walk away. There are Metro stations near the hotel, including Ecole Militaire and the area offers a warm Parisian atmosphere. Explore the charming Rue Cler and its quality food shops, enjoy a drink, a coffee or a meal at one of numerous cafes and restaurants around our hotel and watch the world go by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel du Cadran Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Du Cadran Tour Eiffel Hotel
- Hotel Du Cadran Tour Eiffel Paris