The Hotel du Cadran played its part in providing me with a wonderful three day stay in Paris.
Rooms beautiful and clean, staff attentive and kind, and the location of the establishment is spot on. Both my best friend and I loved it. Loads of cafes and restaurants, with the best ones being 'Cafe Constant' and 'Fontaine du Mars' within 10 minutes walk of the Cadran. I will certainly return......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set half way between the Eiffel Tower and the Invalides Museum in a charming pedestrian street, the Hotel du Cadran is superbly located for exploring numerous tourist attractions, including the Champs Elysees, the Alma Bridge, or the superb Rodin Museum. The UNESCO building is only a 5-minute walk away. There are Metro stations near the hotel, including Ecole Militaire and the area offers a warm Parisian atmosphere. Explore the charming Rue Cler and its quality food shops, enjoy a drink, a coffee or a meal at one of numerous cafes and restaurants around our hotel and watch the world go by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your Hotel du Cadran Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Du Cadran Tour Eiffel Hotel
- Hotel Du Cadran Tour Eiffel Paris