Hotel du Cadran Tour Eiffel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Cler Hotel(Paris)
  • Room Service
2,210 results
All reviewsrue clereiffel towervaladon colorschocolate shopecole militairegreat locationaround the cornerthe main hotelmacaroonsrooms are smallsister hotelpedestrian streetminute walkrodin museumcorner roomcroissantswould stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 April 2012

The room was nice and clean. We had enough room to sleep 3 people comfortable. A little store is close by as is the bus. The Eiffel tower is a 10 minute walk. It was hard to find and the elevator only held 2 people.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed 5 April 2012

I spent 4 wonderful nights in Hotel du Cadran with my boyfriend for my 30th birthday. We chose this hotel because we wanted to be in central Paris and have bars and restaurants close by.

The room was small but cosy, it was very modern and we were very happy with it.

It was a 10 minute walk to the Eiffel Tower and a 5 minute walk to the nearest Metro, Ecole Militaire, being on this metro line was wonderful because everywhere was really close by.

On my birthday the hotel gave me a box of macarons from their shop and a bottle of champagne, I was really impressed, the staff were very friendly and the room was cleaned every day.

I dont have a bad word to say about this hotel, its in a perfect location of Paris, the restaurants and bars close by were great after a long day walking, we were so glad we had lots of choice in the evening without having to travel.

Paris was everything I hoped and dreamed of, and I cant wait to return. I would also stay in this hotel again because it was brilliant.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mowiepenny
Reviewed 4 April 2012

Very pleased. Quiet but a short block away from the terrific Rue Cler (shops, markets, restaurants, grocery stores) which is "happening" at virtually any time of day. Great free wi-fi. Room small but newly redone and very clean. (Each room has a theme color--ours was very pink!:). One needs to check in at Hotel Cuadron about half a block away, but they made it easy. I don't know about parking . . . but you wouldn't want a car in Paris anyway. Breakfast was a little pricey, but who cares; the Rue Cler is right there for breakfast at cafes or bakeries for pan au chocolate! Metro stop is only a couple of easy blocks away which puts the city at your feet--metro is great and easy to use.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I cannot recommend Hotel du Cadran highly enough. I travelled with my husband for a long weekend and we wanted something a bit better than a budget hotel but not to spend crazy amounts. I knew to expect high prices and small rooms so was delighted to find Cadran was not overpriced and that the Superior Room that we booked was a good size.
We were fortunate to have a view of the Eiffel tower from our room and found lots of lovely restaurants and foodie heaven on Rue Cler, the bakery on the corner of Rue Champs de Mars has the best Pain au Raisin imaginable
All of the staff we met were cheerful and friendly and on the second day when we returned to the hotel mid afternoon to find it was being cleaned we were treated to drinks and macaroons whilst we waited.
All in all the hotel was a fantastic base in Paris, close enough to all the sights but not too busy or noisy. We will definitely return to Paris and the Hotel du Cadran

Room Tip: Room 507 has a view of the tower and a larger bed and bathroom than others on the floor
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gillyh13
Reviewed 25 March 2012

We had a 3 night stay at du Cadran with my family, 3 girls and us parents. We had the Junior suite located at the ground flor, not too much space but enough for our family.
This hotel has a great location, close to everything, 10 min walk to the Eiffel tower.
Quiet quarters, we slept well even thou we had our room next to the street. Lovely shops and bakerys just next to the hotel. I will rekomend this place to my friends.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family