All reviews sacre coeur metro station top floor star hotel rooms are small double room speak french croissants lamarck basilica neighborhood cafes grocery moulin france district
Reviewed February 18, 2018

I love Paris. This hotel isn`t by any meens a high-end one but it is truly charming. The receptionists were friendly and helpful (they agreed to take our luggage before our check-in time). The room was just big enought for a parisian experience, not overly renovated.

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed February 4, 2018

Nice hotel and friendly pressional staff . Good location for the north of Paris close to Sacre Couer, Moulin Rouge and Stade de France .feels more like traditional France in this area, with lots of steps as you would expect for Sacre Couer

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2018

At the end I did not live in this hotel... I did a booking with them and I had to deal with the hotel customer service... They have a great team, a very friendly and helpful one.

I had an issue with my booking and they helped me till the end. But for a reason I had to cancel my booking.com at the end.

I would like to thank their customer service team for the help they give...

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 22, 2017

Lovely stay. The staff is amazing, kind and professional, and very helpful with all providing informations. The location is great, everything is in walkable distance, for other (southern) part of the city metro is just around the corner. Perfect, good atmosphere, nice vibe, friendly locals...

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 14, 2017

Wonderful hotel, great location right next to the Metro-Station and close to beautiful Church Sacre Coeur. The staff are all super kind and very helpful. Lovely, individual rooms, very cosy and clean.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo