Review Highlights
Christophe Burtaire Is Fabulous

Six of us were meeting in Paris for one day and wanted to see as much as possible. I hired... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
retiredtravelers2016
Dayton, Ohio
All of Paris in 4 hours

Christophe was an exceptional guide. Educational, professional and personable. Luxurious new... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
grandmabhr
Huntington Beach, California
via mobile

All reviews loire valley day trip champagne region chartres cathedral french history private tour comfortable car mont st michel great trip well worth the cost roland garros excellent tour picnic lunch paris visit mona lisa giverny itinerary
Reviewed December 4, 2017

Wow, where to begin! I just returned back to the USA after a week in Paris. My sister and I decided to travel to Champagne for the day on my 40th birthday. When planning the trip, I researched day trips from Paris to Champagne region and located Drive-Guide-France. I began emailing Christophe and his reply was always quick and detailed. After several emails back and forth, I gained the confidence to put a deposit down to secure our driver. On the day of our trip, Christophe arrived at 8 a.m. with a bottle of Veuve Cliquot (my favorite) for my birthday. He knew we weren't able to visit Veuve because it was closed that day. I thought that was a nice touch. Christophe was very flexible, allowing us to spend time in Reims, and some extra time in Epernay to make sure we got to see and do everything we had planned. Tasting at Tattinger, Christmas Market and Notre Dame Cathedral in Reims, Dom Perignon's grave in Epernay, Moet and Chandon tasting and tour. Christophe was knowledgeable and knew the area VERY well. This trip was one of the best I've ever taken. I would most definitely book with him again for another tour in France! Thank you, Christophe, for the day trip of a lifetime! You were awesome!!!!!

2  Thank CB H
Reviewed October 24, 2017

Christophe met us at 8:30 at our hotel and we went to Versailles for a few hours. We were a family of 4 spending 5 days in Paris (2 children aged 10 and 13). It was a great tour with lots to see and do. Christophe was very knowledgeable. Louvre was great and we got to see the Mona Lisa and other great artworks. We then headed to Monmatre and Sacré-Cœur and stayed there for the rest of the evening. It was a great tour and would recommend it for families.
Christophe was a great tour guide and very accomodating

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed October 9, 2017

Christophe was fantastic. He was very friendly and incredibly informative. He is very flexible and willing to adapt the tour to any request. The car was clean and comfortable with a large sunroof for improved sightseeing. I would use him again for any future tours or rides and would highly recommend his services to anyone!

1  Thank summersnfs
Reviewed October 3, 2017

We read such wonderful reviews of Christophe that we had to book a tour of Paris with him. From the beginning of our tour, we knew we were in for a treat. We were picked up in a luxury car with see through roof so we could see the whole city. We planned for a special tour of the Catacombs and Christophe was able to get us into areas normally closed off to the general public. He took us to Notre Dame and Sacred Heart and he was full of great information. He drove us though the city showing us the highlights so we could choose what to return to on our own. My wife and I were completely satisfied.
It was an expensive tour, but how often do you get a tour guide to yourself who will take you exactly where you want to go? It was a unique experience, well worth the expense. I couldn't speak more highly of Christophe and our tour!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed September 19, 2017

Christophe made an exception and took us to Mont St Michel for the day. He was a great driver, made pit stops for us both ways, supplied us with lots of information of the Mont and just was an overall nice guy. An added bonus was the trip through the Arc De Triomphe traffic circle on the return. I would not hesitate to contact him again if I am ever in Paris and need a tour driver!

3  Thank bunnymom