Review Highlights

Eureka, California
Great day in Champagne Region

travelfan21_12
Washington DC, District of Columbia

All reviews loire valley day trip champagne region his knowledge chartres cathedral french history private tour comfortable car mont st michel well worth the cost roland garros excellent tour picnic lunch paris visit mona lisa giverny itinerary
Reviewed 1 week ago

We decided , as two couples , to take a private tour with a driver to explore Giverny and then Versailles. Christophe was on time, had a great car, and was very knowledgeable. We highly recommend him to anyone looking for a more personal experience , rather than group tours.

Reviewed 1 week ago

This is the second time I have used Christophe when in Paris - the first time was December last year. We again has a fantastic day with him exploring a different area of outside Paris. I cannot recommend Christophe more positively. He is delightful to be with, flexible, never rushes you, and is very generous. The next time we go, we will definitely call Christophe again.

Reviewed 1 week ago

Our driver was extremely courteous and helpful. He picked us up and dropped us off at our hotel, assured we saw all the sights of Paris and was willing to stop on request for photos, lunch, etc. It was the best way to see Paris for an older couple that could not have managed the public transportation. With only one day to see Paris, this was the best.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Christophe was extremely professional in all communications and he confirmed the tours and the pick-up location with us when he got there. He is a treasure trove of information, which definitely made looking at the sites more rewarding. We went to Fontainebleau which was such a hidden gem. It was not crowded and we got a sense of several centuries of history in France. Would highly recommend this. We also went to Giverny which was fairly crowded but beautiful. My in-laws stayed on for another week and they took a two day trip with Christophe to Loire Valley and Mont St Michel and it was the highlight of their trip. They had a delightful time. Would highly recommend a private guide as it truly enhances your experience in terms of comfort, ease and educational value. Christophe was excellent!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Christophe provided us with more than a tour. He provided us with an experience. He was very professional, informative, and prompt. With that, he was also kind, funny, and warm. We were blown away by his knowledge of Paris, and all the hidden gems he shared that most tours gloss over or don't cover. I would recommend him without hesitation to anyone needing a tour guide in Paris.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Christophe was an excellent guide. We booked trips to Versailles and Gevony and found Christophe to be extremely knowledgeable and interesting. His English was very good and he was very enjoyable company for the two days we spent with him. We have already recommended him to friends who may be traveling to Paris this winter.

1  Thank Richard K
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Christophe picked us up at the Arch in Paris. Christophe is very knowledgeable with history. You need to listen very closely as the accent is quite pronounced and he talks very fast. Christophe was very accommodating as far as giving us time for lunch, bathroom breaks, etc. We toured Monet's Giverney and gardens, along with the cemetery where Monet was buried. I highly recommend going there. We went to the town of Rouen. We viewed from outside Rommel's headquarters and from a distance, the castle built by Richard the Lionhearted. We also viewed from outside, Jumengies, an abbey. We stayed overnight in Honfleur which was a quaint little seaside town and the next day toured Mont St. Michel which was amazing. I did feel a bit rushed the afternoon of the first day and in hindsight perhaps we needed more time, but overall it was a good trip.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Six of us were meeting in Paris for one day and wanted to see as much as possible. I hired Christophe as our private tour guide/driver. I sent him the list of things that we wanted to see and to fill in a general tour as time permitted. Our final destination was a Bateaux Mouches dinner cruise.

Christophe was fantastic. On time, clean van, and understood what we wanted to do. His knowledge of the City, history of Paris and sites that we wanted to visit was extraordinary.

The day was a bit challenging in that I have limited mobility. Christopher went out of his way to make the day as easy as possible for me. He selected the easiest drop off points, alternative entries, and stayed with me until I entered the site. Then he would park the van and return to the site.

When he dropped us off at the boat, it was clear that getting a taxi back to the hotel would difficult for me. He volunteered to wait for us. Take about caring and customer service.

Christophe is fabulous and I highly recommend him without reserve. He made our day in Paris!!

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

Christophe was an exceptional guide. Educational, professional and personable.
Luxurious new Renault. Customizable tour.
We had only 1 day in Paris so opted for personal driver to see the highlights. Excellent choice for seniors especially.

Reviewed August 19, 2018

We recently spent 9 days in Paris with our 2 adult kids 18 & 22. I booked Christophe for our first day to give us a tour of Paris so that we could have a good overview of the city to help determine what we wanted to focus on during the rest of the trip. Christophe picked us up at our apartment in his extremely clean and comfortable car and spent the entire day showing us the nuances of each neighborhood and the history of the city in amazing detail. Christophe's passion for the history of art and culture is contagious and we were never bored. We spent about 9 hours touring Paris and when we were done we all had a greater appreciation for the city, its history and culture and a really good idea of what we wanted to focus on for the remainder of the trip.

We also booked Christophe for a half day tour of Versailles. Christophe packed an entire days worth of information and sightseeing into our half day and even took us to the two villages outside of Versailles to make sure we had the entire experience even though it went past the time we had reserved. I highly recommend Christophe and any of his tours. He absolutely made our trip that much more fulfilling.