“If you are a foreigner STAY AWAY”

Discotheque Le Duplex
Ranked #356 of 469 Nightlife in Paris
Reviewed December 2, 2016

I do not have the words to describe my experience at Duplex. My friends and I made a reservation for Duplex and dressed BEYOND the dress code, stood out in the cold for 10 minutes just for some girl in a ski mask to decline us for NO reason. Mind you we were with a native who spoke French and we all spoke moderate French and there was no explanation as to why we were rejected. I would 100% claim this club to be racist and sexist so do not waste your time, there are many other clubs on Champs who will let you in. Duplex does not want the business of ATTRACTIVE young adults. Only accepts those with no fashion taste (believe me I witnessed it first hand).

Date of experience: December 2016
6  Thank Danielle T

Reviewed September 29, 2016

A little too crowded even with the rude bouncers at the entrance. It costs 20 euros and includes a drink.

Date of experience: September 2016
Reviewed March 23, 2016

Do not go there, The sheet at the gate smells untill concorde..
Even you make reservation They feel that this is the only club at paris.
With this attitude soon will be closed.

Date of experience: March 2016
1  Thank İbrahim V
Reviewed July 19, 2015 via mobile

Costs 20 euro to get in. Not worth the money AT ALL. They dont have real drinks, only booze and fruitjuice mixed together. The bartender couldnt mix anything else. No good people. No good music. Wouldnt have stayed for my life if it hadnt been for the 20 euros or my drunk lost friend. The whole place felt like a tacky sweet sixteen. To top it off they wouldnt give us our coats when we left. To their defence, we had lost our tickets, but as my coat was an old sweat and as i could name everything that was in the pockets i really cant understand it except that it was lousy service. The problem to them was that we didnt have "proper ID" (french id). Well, we're in PARIS and you cant really expect us to bring our passports to a club! My friend ended up crying and that really is how everybodys reaction to this place should be... cause its that BAD.

Date of experience: May 2015
7  Thank karolineborthen
See more reviews
Reviewed November 27, 2014

we were 4 girls and 4 boys, all well dressed and we went to duplex for our very first time. when we got there, the girl who stood next to the door stopped one of my friends, saying he couldn't get in, without any reason. we asked her why... she didn't answered, just started insulting us (obviously without speaking a single word in english) and force the bodyguards to bring us away from the entrance. We still don't know why she didn't let us go inside the club, but luckly we had fun in another club, which stands next to the Champs Elysees. If you have any choice, don't ruin your night out trying to get in it.

Date of experience: November 2014