Open today: 11:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m.
Review Highlights
Bad music

Club has potential because it has a nice dance area. But the music is bad...really bad. I have... read more

Reviewed May 8, 2018
Tyler F
via mobile
Like A boss's

W'eve been a Group of friend we came to this Club with a Black mercedes van " Uber " when we Arrive... read more

Reviewed April 23, 2018

from US$171.70
from US$316.40
from US$28.20
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 29, 2016

A little too crowded even with the rude bouncers at the entrance. It costs 20 euros and includes a drink.

Reviewed March 23, 2016

Do not go there, The sheet at the gate smells untill concorde..
Even you make reservation They feel that this is the only club at paris.
With this attitude soon will be closed.

1  Thank İbrahim V
Reviewed July 19, 2015 via mobile

Costs 20 euro to get in. Not worth the money AT ALL. They dont have real drinks, only booze and fruitjuice mixed together. The bartender couldnt mix anything else. No good people. No good music. Wouldnt have stayed for my life if it hadnt been for the 20 euros or my drunk lost friend. The whole place felt like a tacky sweet sixteen. To top it off they wouldnt give us our coats when we left. To their defence, we had lost our tickets, but as my coat was an old sweat and as i could name everything that was in the pockets i really cant understand it except that it was lousy service. The problem to them was that we didnt have "proper ID" (french id). Well, we're in PARIS and you cant really expect us to bring our passports to a club! My friend ended up crying and that really is how everybodys reaction to this place should be... cause its that BAD.

7  Thank karolineborthen
Reviewed November 27, 2014

we were 4 girls and 4 boys, all well dressed and we went to duplex for our very first time. when we got there, the girl who stood next to the door stopped one of my friends, saying he couldn't get in, without any reason. we asked her why... she didn't answered, just started insulting us (obviously without speaking a single word in english) and force the bodyguards to bring us away from the entrance. We still don't know why she didn't let us go inside the club, but luckly we had fun in another club, which stands next to the Champs Elysees. If you have any choice, don't ruin your night out trying to get in it.

11  Thank Lorenzoariatta
Reviewed September 21, 2014

First while in the waiting line we saw how the guys in the entrance decide to kick people about for no reason they just say, "not for you tonite" people will ask why... And no answer. These were nice dress not drunk people. Awful treatment. We went in, found a place we liked try to get drinks, and if you try to get them with the tickets you pay with the entrance, the bar tenders just make you wasn't and wait somyoungive up, while they make the drinks directly purchased at the bar. And the people... Bad Paris attitude, like from the old times, I live in Paris and that poor starring I not having fun attitude, it just doesn't happen anymore... If you want to pay to get badly treated, this is your place, I will say DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY.

4  Thank Iker M