Open today: 11:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m.
Review Highlights
Bad music

Club has potential because it has a nice dance area. But the music is bad...really bad. I have... read more

Reviewed May 8, 2018
Tyler F
via mobile
Like A boss's

W'eve been a Group of friend we came to this Club with a Black mercedes van " Uber " when we Arrive... read more

Reviewed April 23, 2018

from US$317.00
from US$172.00
from US$28.30
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

Stood there for a hour and they still didn't let me in, the bouncer let several others go ahead people walking straight up or coming straight out of a car and once the line was gone I was still standing there with a few other unlucky men and women.

2  Thank Brandon H
Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

Wow! I usually take reviews with a grain of salt, I'm of the mentality that you can have fun anywhere it's about being with good company, being nice and respectful...I was wrong! I ended up at this club last night and didn't read any reviews first (wish that I had!) this was by far the worst club experience I have ever had. The DJ was a complete dick...he wouldn't take requests, he wouldn't say happy birthday, hell he wouldn't do so much as move within earshot. I offered to buy him a drink and and he just held a drink up and gave a dismissive action. I would like to add that I'm completely bilingual and was speaking French the entire time...no difference. He preferred to play his crappy playlist from the early 2000's...really hard to swallow when you pay 20€ to get through the door. Honestly do not go to this bar unless you want to be treated like crap and ruin your night.

7  Thank Nancy N
Reviewed December 2, 2016

I do not have the words to describe my experience at Duplex. My friends and I made a reservation for Duplex and dressed BEYOND the dress code, stood out in the cold for 10 minutes just for some girl in a ski mask to decline us for NO reason. Mind you we were with a native who spoke French and we all spoke moderate French and there was no explanation as to why we were rejected. I would 100% claim this club to be racist and sexist so do not waste your time, there are many other clubs on Champs who will let you in. Duplex does not want the business of ATTRACTIVE young adults. Only accepts those with no fashion taste (believe me I witnessed it first hand).

6  Thank Danielle T
Reviewed September 29, 2016

A little too crowded even with the rude bouncers at the entrance. It costs 20 euros and includes a drink.

Reviewed March 23, 2016

Do not go there, The sheet at the gate smells untill concorde..
Even you make reservation They feel that this is the only club at paris.
With this attitude soon will be closed.

1  Thank İbrahim V