Open today: 11:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m.
Review Highlights
Bad music

Club has potential because it has a nice dance area. But the music is bad...really bad. I have... read more

Reviewed May 8, 2018
Tyler F
via mobile
Like A boss's

W'eve been a Group of friend we came to this Club with a Black mercedes van " Uber " when we Arrive... read more

Reviewed April 23, 2018

from US$315.90
from US$171.40
from US$28.20
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 18, 2018

I thought that this was a stylish club with a lively atmosphere, with great music and great prices..

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

After dinner we went in search of a place to dance and received a recommendation to go Discotheque Le Duplex.

It is great place to go dancing, if you’re looking for a night out on the town.
Very mixed crowd, young and old all having a blast.

We thoroughly enjoyed our time there.

1  Thank GranvilleC7
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

I think it's a great nightclub, good music, good entertainment, you meet friendly people. I wasn't in contact with the staffs don't know about that. There are 3 different rooms with different find of music. They alway have offers for birthdays, special events etc.

1  Thank Daaunhi N
Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

Stood there for a hour and they still didn't let me in, the bouncer let several others go ahead people walking straight up or coming straight out of a car and once the line was gone I was still standing there with a few other unlucky men and women.

2  Thank Brandon H
Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

Wow! I usually take reviews with a grain of salt, I'm of the mentality that you can have fun anywhere it's about being with good company, being nice and respectful...I was wrong! I ended up at this club last night and didn't read any reviews first (wish that I had!) this was by far the worst club experience I have ever had. The DJ was a complete dick...he wouldn't take requests, he wouldn't say happy birthday, hell he wouldn't do so much as move within earshot. I offered to buy him a drink and and he just held a drink up and gave a dismissive action. I would like to add that I'm completely bilingual and was speaking French the entire time...no difference. He preferred to play his crappy playlist from the early 2000's...really hard to swallow when you pay 20€ to get through the door. Honestly do not go to this bar unless you want to be treated like crap and ruin your night.

7  Thank Nancy N