Open today: 11:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m.
Review Highlights

from US$314.20
from US$174.10
from US$28.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 18, 2018

Absolutely horrible experience at Duplex last night- worst example of unpleasant French behavior that my friends and I have experienced after living in Paris for several months. I honestly had dismissed the stereotype of nasty, snobby, anti-American Parisians, but Duplex has changed my mind. When my friends and I arrived at the club around 12:15 last night in order to take advantage of the "free admission before 12:30" (there was no line), we were inexplicably turned away, with the bouncers refusing to even look at our IDs (we are all women in our 20s, clearly over 18). Several of us speak French and did our best to communicate with the bouncers, yet they literally laughed at us and refused to answer why they were treating us this way. It was humiliating, baseless, and generally abhorrent.

Tourists- especially young, female, Americans- DO NOT step foot near this sad excuse for a club. Again, have lived in Paris for months now and visited many bars and nightclubs, and have never felt so unwelcome. I cannot emphasize enough how disgusting our experience was. For several members of our group, this was their last night in Paris. What a terrible way to end their time here. Shame on Duplex, I hope you go out of business.

3  Thank Isabel F
Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

Club has potential because it has a nice dance area. But the music is bad...really bad. I have never fell asleep in a club before but I almost did here. I would not recommend coming here. They think I’m some kind of mediocre song dancing gimp.

1  Thank Tyler F
Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

W'eve been a Group of friend we came to this Club with a Black mercedes van " Uber " when we Arrive to it we entred like a boss's when the Guards skipping us the line
They've been welcoming us since arriving
The decoration was so perfect and shining we enjoyed the Music which was perfect and a lot of ppl just wooow

Reviewed January 18, 2018

I thought that this was a stylish club with a lively atmosphere, with great music and great prices..

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

After dinner we went in search of a place to dance and received a recommendation to go Discotheque Le Duplex.

It is great place to go dancing, if you’re looking for a night out on the town.
Very mixed crowd, young and old all having a blast.

We thoroughly enjoyed our time there.

1  Thank GranvilleC7