“Fantastic walking tour - highlight of our trip!”
Review of Culturefish! Tours

Culturefish! Tours
Ranked #75 of 587 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Fun, free (donations-based) walks through Paris that give you insight into how to interact with the locals in Paris so you can unlock a warm welcome from them. The city comes to life through stories of Paris' history, fun facts, and SPECTACULAR views. Created by three French-American siblings, Culture Fish Tours are now offered in English and Spanish. Reservations are recommended but not necessary--simply show up at the meeting points!
Reviewed August 13, 2016

Such an informative and entertaining tour - Pierre was wonderful and showed us things not in any guidebooks. We learned a ton, and he was so personable - it was really a highlight of our trip to Paris. Highly recommend!

1  Thank HRM828

Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

Took a walking tour with Mark from CultureFish. He was passionate, knowledgeable and kept to time. I really enjoyed the insights he gave on the neighbourhood and our route was well spaced and super linked into the history. Loved this tour and highly recommend it, if you have a whole afternoon 15.30-18.00. And maybe sneak back to the cafe from Amelie afterwards :) Enjoy!

1  Thank Katy W
Reviewed August 11, 2016

Paris is a huge city, and massively overwhelming when wandering alone through the streets. However, our tour with Culturefish really brought to life the stories that existed from decades and centuries ago. My wife and I walked through Montmartre and learned of artists, writers, and the bohemians of yesteryear, while our guide shared stories and brought them to life, helping transport my imagination to a simpler, more vibrant time of Paris' artist renaissance. This tour was free, and was an excellent way to spend an afternoon! Highly recommended if you're looking to see a city but don't know where to even begin.

1  Thank TheRoyalTannenbaum
Reviewed August 1, 2016

Pierre was very personable and very knowledgeable and I loved his incorporation of culture into the tour not just reciting dates, facts and people's names. I feel like we got to know the REAL history and current Montmarte. I would definitely recommend both CultureFish and Pierre!

1  Thank onetessie