Open today: 11:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
SAN Fran Dan

Dan our guide Wes awesome kept us all entertained and safely got us around the Paris traffic The... read more

Reviewed July 23, 2018
glennemma1
Julia Creek, Australia
Walking tour in Paris

What a wonderful way to see the city and learn a bit of history and fun facts! Pierre was an... read more

Reviewed September 14, 2016
Ronny_Smith
Greater London, United Kingdom

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

Took a walking tour with Mark from CultureFish. He was passionate, knowledgeable and kept to time. I really enjoyed the insights he gave on the neighbourhood and our route was well spaced and super linked into the history. Loved this tour and highly recommend it, if you have a whole afternoon 15.30-18.00. And maybe sneak back to the cafe from Amelie afterwards :) Enjoy!

1  Thank Katy W
Reviewed August 11, 2016

Paris is a huge city, and massively overwhelming when wandering alone through the streets. However, our tour with Culturefish really brought to life the stories that existed from decades and centuries ago. My wife and I walked through Montmartre and learned of artists, writers, and the bohemians of yesteryear, while our guide shared stories and brought them to life, helping transport my imagination to a simpler, more vibrant time of Paris' artist renaissance. This tour was free, and was an excellent way to spend an afternoon! Highly recommended if you're looking to see a city but don't know where to even begin.

1  Thank TheRoyalTannenbaum
Reviewed August 1, 2016

Pierre was very personable and very knowledgeable and I loved his incorporation of culture into the tour not just reciting dates, facts and people's names. I feel like we got to know the REAL history and current Montmarte. I would definitely recommend both CultureFish and Pierre!

1  Thank onetessie
Reviewed July 29, 2016 via mobile

Pierre is a wonderful tour guide; very knowledgable and personable. His Montmarte walking tour is the perfect introduction to the neighborhood.

Lasted 2.5 hrs. I think. Saw so many great sights and learned about the real Montmarte away from the unsavory areas around Moulin Rouge.

I highly recommend. Tour free, but remember to bring money for tip.

Reviewed July 28, 2016

So glad I read about Culturefish Tours on tripadvisor. Pierre was a super friendly and knowledgable guide and the Montmartre tour was a wonderful introduction to the area. He takes you to the real Montmartre up the hill and away from the Moulin Rouge/iffy area. So much info and sights - history, artists and their former apartments and favorite restaurants, architecture, sculpture, etc. Also approached Sacre Couer from the back, and went in for few minutes avoiding the hucksters I'd read about all along the main route up hill.

We ate dinner at different restaurants on the Rue des Abbesses both nights we were there per his recommendation.

Tours are free, but be sure to have tip money on hand. He definitely deserves it!