All reviews jules joffrin great base to explore bath towels tea coffee tube station lobby area great shower fifth floor long weekend night stay would definitely stay here again good size montmartre lift euro abbesses street
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

This great hotel is a good choice if you want to visit Montmartre, it’s close to a metro station to get into centre of París and the provide a good breakfast for only €8. The room was clean but customer service was barely satisfactory and could be better.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed July 27, 2018

Loved this hotel, so close to Jules Joffrin Metro station. Felt like home by the 4th day. Just what we wanted. The rooms are basic but clean and you have all you need. Well equipped bathroom and great shower. We were on the 4th floor. The lift is small so we liked climbing the stairs. Good WiFi and TV. Breakfast was just right.
Just a short walk up Mont Cenis to Montmartre and the Sacre Coeur. We caught the Metro to Abesse and then walked back to the hotel via Montmartre and all the shops. I was with 4 teenagers and they thought it was a perfect hotel too. They loved the area.

Stayed: July 2018
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is a average nice hotel. Ok price for Paris.
Breakfast was standard.
The room had just room for the three beds.
And strangely mirrors all over.
I didn’t like the area it was placed in.
We where there a period with temperatures up to 30 degrees Celsius. And with no air conditioner in the room. Sleeping was almost impossible. This had a negative impact on the trip.

The hotel is totally fine and ok.
But I would recommend to what else you can fine. And perhaps in another area.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

We stayed for four nights over Easter including my husband's birthday. We booked an economy room and after reading reviews considered upgrading the room but decided against it. We were happy with our little room. We were on the fifth floor and had a really pretty Parisian view!

I arranged to have small bottle of champagne in the room on our arrival (very affordable at 15 euro) for my husband's birthday and although it wasn't in ice, it was an ok temperature and very nice indeed. In fact I think my favourite time of our stay was when we first arrived, drinking our champagne looking over the balcony into the busy street, a lovely memory.

Pluses

- staff very pleasant
- amazing view from room (room 54)
- hot water was always hot hot hot
- Shower had really good power to it, I could've taken the shower home with me
- Fresh smelling towels - nicest smelling towels ever
- Free tea and coffee in reception, we do love our tea and plenty of little pastry shops nearby if you want a little something with your tea!
- Wifi worked perfectly
- location was brilliant, easy access to the metro and near to sacre coeur (this was my favourite landmark and the restaurant area surrounding it was buzzing)
- There was a U.K. Plug socket in the room which was very helpful as we only remembered one adapter!

Minus

- Room could've been a bit more modern / Parisian like the lovely fabrics in reception and in the pictures
- Bath towels although fresh, quite small in size
- An English movie / music channel would've been nice to have

We didn't have breakfast there as we enjoy a hot breakfast however the breakfast area was very pretty.

Do note that my 'negative' list isn't negative enough to minus a star in the rating! We would definitely stay here again and perhaps next time treat ourselves to an upgraded room!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2018 via mobile

10 mins from Sacre Coeur ( uphill to church though!) and right beside a metro this is a great base to explore without blowing your budget. Close to Pigalle and Abbesses. Rooms are comfy and clean , don’t expect tea/coffee or mini bar but free coffee on tap all day in reception

Really nice and helpful staff , if you prefer a small cosy hotel over the larger chains this is ideal

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple