Hotel Des 3 Nations
US$263
  • Fitness centre
US$288
  • Room Service
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$148
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$155
Official Site
Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)
US$232
US$223
  • Bar/Lounge
Le 55 Montparnasse Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$280
US$265
Cancelon
  • Fitness centre
All reviewsjacques bonsergentfresh towels every daythin wallscheap hotelmain attractionshotel is in a great locationmetro stationrepubliccafeseuro
Reviewed August 19, 2010

Last minute trip! Everything was organised by my Aunt who had no idea of my travel standards. Imagine my surprise when she told me that all six of us were staying at a basic hotel. I don't do 2 stars!!

I forgot to pack my mariegolds, cif, dettol, which I always travel with!!! Great!

So there we were standing at the reception desk checking in. The receptionist Antenor was very helpful and explained that he would give us 4 rooms one of which was small with just a sink and no toilet.

Anyway in a nut shell, we were given rooms 61,63,52 and 56. After inspection I gave back room 56 the single room with just a sink. The other rooms were okay and were very clean and tidy. We all had a great night sleep. Breakfast was good (at extra cost), French bread, croissants, jams, tea & coffee.

The location was great with two near by metro stations within five minutes walking distance one being the Republique.

On a budget it is a very good place to stay and I had no problems. Even my relatives from the States (over 65+) were happy with their stay.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed March 7, 2010

Stayed in Hotel des 3 Nations with my partner on a one-week trip to Paris.
Got to say we really liked the hotel for several reasons:
- Location is very convenient (5 min from Gare du Nord)
- Staff is very helpful and friendly
- Even if the building is quite old, rooms are more than decent for the proposed price

We would not recommend the breakfast, better take it outside as there are many cafes and typical Parisian restaurants in the neighbourhood.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Goldorak_GO
Reviewed February 8, 2010

Stayed Hear For the Franch v Ireland playoff Match.

Hotel if you want to call in that.! Is The Worst hotel I Have Ever Being in.

Rooms are Dirty and Tiny,Beds are Like lying on Blocks.Staff are No Help,No Hot Water in Shower,If you Want to Enjoy Pairs DONT stay Hear.....

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 1, 2009

Based on the reviews of Trip Advisor I would have to say that there may be just a little bit of underhandedness going on in terms of reviewing it. The room was extremely small to start. Basically it appeared the room was a bigger room that was divided with a very thin wall. You will hear every person on your floor even if they tiptoe once they open their door. If the person next to you is trying to get in their room and your asleep you will swear someone is trying to break in. The worst part had to be the bed. It was literally like sleeping on pavement. It will not give a millimeter and literally I'm not sure if I should even call it a bed. Just beware if you have a bad back or something that this could really ruin your Paris trip. I think the floor was actually softer. The location wasn't real bad, but a not so great neighborhood was right around the corner. You can actually walk south and get to the river in less than 30 minutes and the walk is fairly scenic. Overall, its not the most horrible place on earth or anything, but just be skeptical based on previous reviews. I'm not sure they are legitimate.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled solo
2  Thank JFER1980
Reviewed October 12, 2009

We chose this hotel as first timers in paris as we wanted somewhere cheap and near the gare du nord station and with good metro links to the rest of the city, with a map the hotel was fairly easy to find. Reception staff all spoke very good english and were more than happy to help with directions etc. There was free wifi in the hotel (if you ask they give you a password valid for 10hrs) and also a pc which could be used for 1euro per 1/2 hour. The room was much bigger than expected for paris (room 33) and was cleaned with fresh sheets and towels everyday which was very nice after a long day in the city! There are 3 metro stations very close to the hotel - we found the 'republic' easiest as there were so many lines connecting to this one but the city centre is only 20-30mins walk away if you prefer to walk (as we did on our first day to get our bearings). For the price we got this hotel for 4 nights we were overall impressed, everything is so expensive in paris - even the basics and the only negative is that the bed was very hard, however, im sure this actually was good for us after all the walking!! Would recommend using the Batobus to get around the attractions, nice way to travel on the river.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple