“Wonderful Lunch”

Cuisines: French
Neighbourhood: Louvre / Palais-Royal
Description: Si trova all'interno del Museo del Louvre
Reviewed September 28, 2018

We had lunch at the Louvre. Relaxing atmosphere, the foods were nicely decorated and very delicious. Our quiche and tomato/mushroom tart were the best we ever had. The only negative point was the services, very slow. Without this I would have rated 5.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 30, 2018

We loved dining at the Richelieu Angelina.
Our kids loved the decadent desserts, fresh fruit, and amazing views!
Its pricey, but a nice treat.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

After desperately thirsty and waiting 10 minutes for a table we finally got one and had a nice view of the Pyramid. Restaurant was busy but not overly so. After ~20 minutes we were still waiting to be served and was shocked when the couple next to us got served within a couple minutes of arriving. I pointed out to the waiter that we had been waiting some time and the couple had obviously seen my frustration and asked the waiter to serve us first which he did but not quietly - he made quite a fuss which was very embarrassing! The cafe is expensive, I had Darjeeling and a Patisserie whilst my partner had a beer. We had to ask 3 times before we received a carafe of water - came to about ~€30.

Hugely disappointed in the level of service that was provided and I really think Angelinas can do better than this!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed January 29, 2018

After a few hours at the Louvre, when you need to sit and just enjoy being there, the Richelieu is a treat! We loved the atmosphere here, and though I cannot remember exactly what I ate - I did have a lovely cappuccino while looking at people going by at the Pyramid!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed June 7, 2017 via mobile

I must say, that one star can't still express my angry. We came in just wanna to enjoy a little sweet. Unfortunately the waitress told us we must order "2 Plates", then we could order deserts, cause we were in lunch hour. In fact it's 14:05! OK then we ordered a Salat with duck liver, an onion soup and 3 deserts. The salat and the soup came quickly, 2 deserts came later, but till the end we can't wait for the last desert. The plate was serviced very rudely, as if it was threw onto the table. Finally I checked the bill and found the desert which even didn't show up, was counted into the bill. I told it to the waitress, and she couldn't even say a sorry. Under such a circumstance I decided not to give a tip. She immediately changed her attitude, threw my card and the bill directly onto the table and communicated with her manager. What a terrible cáfe!

Date of visit: June 2017