Hotel Muguet
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$170
US$291
US$256
Orbitz.com
  • Fitness centre
US$108
US$93
  • Room Service
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$131
  • Room Service
Citadines Place d'Italie Paris(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$172
US$128
Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)
US$191
US$147
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Le 55 Montparnasse Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$105
Hotel La Manufacture(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$158
  • Restaurant
US$469
US$306
1,449 results
All reviewsrue clereiffel towerquiet streetecole militairegreat locationle florimondla tour maubourgrodin museumstay there againtriple roomaround the cornerwithin walking distanceminute walkhotel is locatedside streetsmall elevatortwo metro stations
Reviewed January 29, 2012

The hotel muguet is located in a nice quiet area, but is 15 mins walk from the effiel tower. The metro stop is 2 mins walk away and it was pretty easy and quick to go to most places I was visitng. I had a great view of the effiel tower from my bedroom which was nice. Staff were friendly and helpful. Had free wifi in the rooms. The breakfast was good, but no hot items. The rooms were a little small, but clean and nicely decorated. I would stay here again, as it's so close to many of the Paris attractions.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the effiel tower.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed January 25, 2012

My two teenaged daughters and I stayed here on December 17th to 21st. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would recommend Hotel Muguet to other travellers who are looking for mid-ranged accomodation in a pretty, quiet, safe location that has convenient transport and is close to many sights. Our room was beautifully furnished and the bathroom was large for Paris (we had a triple room on the first floor). Breakfast was lovely and really enjoyable sitting in the pretty breakfast room. The staff were outstanding and were very patient with my terribly rusty French but were just as happy to converse in English too. I totally agree with another reviewer's comment about it feeling like coming home when you arrive back from a hectic day of sightseeing - Hotel Muguet IS just like coming home! Can't wait to stay there again!

Room Tip: Rooms on the street are just as quiet as rooms at the back. The street sees very little traffic.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank My0la
muguetmanager, Directeur général at Hotel Muguet, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2012

Dear MyOla

thank you very for your review.

I am very pleased and happy to read your message .

Reviewed January 22, 2012

I was in Paris for three nights in July 2011. I stayed at the Hotel Muguet. They did something for me right away that showed a nice touch. I am a large man, and I had a very large suitcase with a carry-on with me. I had rented a small room because I wanted to save money, but when I came in they simply offered to upgrade my room to the largest they had for very little more money per night. I stayed one night in the small room, and then two nights in the largest room when it opened up. The difference in cost was minimal - they discounted the big room for me. The bathrooms in the small rooms are very small. They are uncomfortable for large people. In contrast, the room and bathroom in the big rooms are very large. In the big room, there was a large, deep bathtub that was great for soaking. After long walks in Paris, to soak in a hot tub up to the neck was a wonderful feature. Also, the rooms are very clean, and have a nice modern look. They feature AC and cable TV. There are some English channels and American CNN on the cable. You have a lot of privacy in the hotel - there doesn't seem to be much noise that travels through the hotel, and since the hotel is on a side street and not one of the main avenues, street noise is hardly there. Another great feature was the breakfast. It was a cross between a continental and a cooked breakfast. It was "Parisian." There were lots of French breads and pastries and croissants, and fruit, hot and cold cereals, breakfast meats, cheeses, and boiled eggs. But here is where the cooked part comes in - they will make an omlette to your order if you so choose. The furnishings are modern and not overly fancy at the hotel, but I like modern sometimes. Another nice touch - I speak English and not French, and though I picked some French up and tried speaking some French phrases, the staff was patient with my French and would help me with it if I had a quick question. The hotel is right downtown in the Eiffel Tower district. You can walk to the Eiffel Tower in 5 minutes, and Napoleon's tomb with the military museum and veterans hotel (Palace d' Invalades) are one block away. There are two metros one block away, which take you all over the city to the major attractions. There are tons of nice cafes right around the hotel, and a special treat is a small neighborhood called the Rue Cler that is right around the corner. It features a blocked off street with shops and cafes. There is a pharmacy and grocery store about 1/2 a block away. Overall B+.

Room Tip: Go for the large or medium-sized rooms. The small rooms are very small. Nice AC in them.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Reedybear

Dear Reedybear

thank you very for your review.

I am pleased to read that your enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed January 20, 2012

I stayed three night at Hotel Muguet from December 15 to December 18 2011 and was very happy with my experience there.I wanted a hotel close to the museum Rodin ,,Invalides, Napoleons tomb,,Grand palais,not too far walking from Jardin du luxumburg,Champs Elyseesetc. but in a nice quiet area where I could get a good nights sleep after being out all day sightseeing.I was travelling alone ,,was given a room on the fifth floor,,requested a quiet room ,didnt require a room with views.I was very pleased with the room ,,very clean,comfortable,quiet,,english language channels on the TV,,double bed.I had breakfast everymorning in the hotel and was full leaving each morning ,,four types of cereals,,yoghurts,,teas,juices,,boiled eggs ,,scrambled eggs,sunny sides up,,ham,jams,cheeses,,fresh bread,,fruit bowl,,it was a good start to the day and I was happy to pay 12 euro for it given the choice available and the conveniene of it, its nice to be able to have breakfast in a hotel before heading out for the day.I found the staff at reception very helpful,,spoke fluent english and helped me find my way around the metro system.Its only a few minutes from the metro, connections with Charles De Gaulle are relatively straight forward,when you walk out onto the street in the morning you can see the golden yellowdome of hotel invalides sparkling(in the bright sunshine] before you,,Napoleons tomb is close by,,its quiet but safe at night,,i enjoyed walking at night,,would walk back from the Champs Elysees to the hotel at night around 11/12pm and felt safe,,its location alone for me would make me want to stay here again ,,,,this was my third stay in Paris this year and this hotel ticked all the right boxes for me,,Im glad I opted for this hotel and location,..

Room Tip: I requested a quiet room not facing the street,,so i was given a room at the bak on the fifth floor,,very quiet ,,got three good nights sleep there.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
muguetmanager, Directeur général at Hotel Muguet, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2012

Dear irishjohnod,

thank you very for your review.

I am pleased to read that your enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed January 20, 2012

My young adult daughter and I stayed at Hotel Muguet for 4 nights in mid-December. The hotel provided a wonderful haven after our crazy days and evening trying to see everything in Paris. As other reviewers note, the location is hard to beat - Rue Cler is just steps away, as are 2 metro stops. Multiple cafes and restaurants make finding breakfast (we weren't terribly impressed with the hotel's breakfast, but in a pinch it's fine), dinner, or just a nightcap so simple.

The rooms are very clean, the rain shower was wonderful, the hotel staff is friendly and helpful. We both thought the beds were comfortable. There is adequate space for clothes (this is not always the case in Paris!) and there is a hotel. The toiletries are not great, so if you have particular needs, I suggest bringing your own shampoo and conditioner.

I love staying in the Rue Cler neighborhood; even though there are plenty of Americans represented, this is still a real Parisian neighborhood where you can sit with locals for that morning cappuccino. My daughter said it best, when she commented one evening that she was glad we were staying in the Rue Cler neighborhood and at Hotel Muguet "It feels like we're coming home."

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family

Dear mamaduckling,

I am very happy to read you enjoyed your visit with us.

We hope to see you again

Best regards