1,465 results
All reviewsrue clereiffel towerquiet streetecole militairegreat locationle florimondla tour maubourgrodin museumstay there againaround the cornerwithin walking distanceminute walkhotel is locatedsmall elevatortwo metro stationshotel breakfasttwo blocks
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Had two rooms this time...one for me a d another for my daughter and her fiancé .Their room was upgraded to a lovely larger courtyard room with a king bed. Mine was a nice queen on the streetside as I prefer.everything was perfect as usual. The desk personnel are so helpful and professional .we had a great time!

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed April 17, 2012

In most respects this is a typical Parisian tourist hotel - small rooms, adequate beds; limited breakfast buffet, minimal service. It does, though, rank slightly higher than average as the reception staff are friendly and helpful; breakfast was at least more than a coffee, roll and croissant, with a constant supply of hard-boiled eggs to keep us happy; there is wi-fi for those who want it; free newspapers in the lobby; and extra pillows if required (which I do, so this was a plus for me).

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Would definitely recommend others stay at this hotel. When I return to Paris, I certainly will. My friend and I stayed here for 3 nights in April. The twin room was small but there was plenty of cupboard space, the room was warm and comfortable and the bathroom had a great shower. It was all very clean and well maintained.

The hotel reception were very helpful and we'd particularly mention Martin,the night receptionist, who helped to make our stay memorable.

For us, the location was fantastic- an easy walk to the Seine and Eiffel Tower and just minutes from Les Invalides. All in all we had a fantastic stay and look forward to returning.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank laurieloo101
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Very comfortable rooms. Located on a quiet street. Desk personnel courteous and helpful. Hotel located near Paris subway, Rue Cler, 5th district, near Eiffel Tower.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Lilies of the Valley are among my favourite flowers. And now Hotel Muguet Muguet is one of our favourite hotels. (“Muguet” is French for lilies of the Valley) Located on a quiet side street in the 7th arrondissement, it is a clean, quiet and quaint hotel. Our room was comfortable and roomy. The bathroom was modern with an old world feel. Excellent restaurants near by to discover, easy walking distance to the Eiffel Tower, the Seine, Rodin’s house and les Invalides. For the more adventurous cross the Seine and walk to Place de la Concorde, the Louvre, Orse Museum not to mention a must for lovers of Monet, l’Orangerie. If you prefer taking the Metro subway to walking, the closest station is easy walking distance from the hotel. Staff was unfailingly polite, discrete and helpful. Simply put, if you are looking for a wonderful, quiet, understated well located place to stay in Paris Hotel Muguet is waiting for you. Great value for your money.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple