Hotel Muguet
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$181
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$139
  • Room Service
Citadines Place d'Italie Paris(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$158
Agoda.com
Fred Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$132
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel La Manufacture(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$127
  • Room Service
Hotel Darcet(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$112
1,449 results
All reviewsrue clereiffel towerquiet streetecole militairegreat locationle florimondla tour maubourgrodin museumstay there againtriple roomaround the cornerwithin walking distanceminute walkhotel is locatedside streetsmall elevatortwo metro stations
Reviewed August 15, 2017

This hotel was beautifully kept, the staff was warm and helpful. When we booked, we asked if it was possible to get a view of the Eiffel Tower for our mom months before we arrived. When we checked in we were told we'd have a great surprise, and sure enough, we had the quintessential Parisian view we dreamt of. The breakfast was perfect and the location was great as well.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2017

This is a nicely updated hotel in the 7th, Arr, on a quiet side street, but close to resources. Stroll to the Eiffel Tower after dinner. Two short blocks to Rick Steves' favorite Parisian walking street, Rue Cler. Convenient to two Metro stops. Wonderful staff - can't say enough about concierge/front desk Sergio, who helped us repeatedly with tips and recommendations. Room was very nice (perhaps cozy by American standards, but this is a European city not the USA), more than adequate with efficient bath, queen bed. Breakfasts had great selection in the sunny dining area. Very reasonable price. Don't judge a hotel by its front door!

Room Tip: Rooms on lower floors might be preferable as the elevator is a bit slow and tight, but higher floors have to potential for better views.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 4, 2017

Having stayed at the sister hotel, Hotel de L'Empereur on a previous visit, I was eager to book at Hotel Muguet. (By the way, I loved L'Empereur)
We secured a very cute room with an Eiffel Tower view. Having that view was important to me since this was my husband's first Paris visit. I wanted things to be just so for his first visit!
Our room was charming and cute - highlghted muguet de bois (lily of the valley) designs on the headboard. Comfortable and a good size bed.
On a quiet street, Hotel Muguet is a hidden gem with a short walk to Rue Cler. There are 2 metro lines very nearby.
I wish to give a big shout-out to Sergio! I had established an on-line relationship with him prior to our arrival and it was wonderful to put a face to a name. Prior to our trip, he helped secure an additional night for us without having to change rooms. This was a feat since the hotel was at capacity when I originally asked. He was going to have us head over to L'Empereur, which would have been fine, but luckily, due to some cancellations, we were able to stay put for our entire week. He was so prompt with his e-mail responses and follow-through. I so appreciated his high attention to customer service. Once at the hotel, he helped me with my broken French and provided excellent directions throughout our stay.
We did not have breakfast in the hotel because Rue Cler was so nearby so I cannot comment on the breakfast.
If location is important to you and if you desire a comfortable and charming hotel, you will enjoy Hotel Muguet or L'Empereur (which is just across the street on Rue Chevert). I am eager to return.
Thank you for the lovely time at Hotel Muguet.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SonomaCountyJill
Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

Hotel Muguet is a hidden gem approx 10 minute walk from the Eiffel Tower, just around the corner from Rue Cler , accessible to 3-4 metro lines, and tons of wonderful restaurants/ shops nearby. The owner and reception staff are warm, friendly, and accommodating. They begin emailing well in advance of your visit in order to
Inquire about special requests, etc. rooms are charming and good sized by European standards. Bedding is thick and luxurious and the beds are comfortable. There is a small lift to reach higher floors. Rooms are impeccably cleaned each day. We were able to check out and store our luggage for a full day and when we went to retrieve it the owner offered to call us a cab ( I had called Uber) and loaded our bags into the trunk when it arrived. I cannot speak highly enough about this hotel, it should be 5 stars for sure ( some rooms have Eiffel Tower views) I brought my 13 yo daughter to London and Paris and she was thrilled with this room, as well. You won't be disappointed, book here for a wonderful stay just minutes from the Eiffel Tower!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2017 via mobile

This is great hotel. They give is a room with partial view of Eiffel tower

The hotel is new and fresh renovated
The rooms are a little small consider the size and American standard but you can handle, it is just for sleep and stay out of hotel

The breakfast is good but not great

You can enjoy this hotel if you don't have other option s

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
muguetmanager, Directeur général at Hotel Muguet, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2017

Dear Alex G,

thank you to have taken time to write your review.
I am happy that you liked the renovation. It has been a year already and we don't regret it at all :-)
You're right, our rooms are the Parisian (and New York) standard. Very cosy and well furnished; some with a wonderful view of the Eiffel Tower.
I hope to welcome you again soon.

Kind regards.